Just found out u can virtually SA foids

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Lol best discovery ever, going in random discord voice chat servers where the e girls have their facecam on and just talking about face fucking them or raping them (in GTA ofc), they always get so mad and try to retaliate but it fails, the more uncomfortable they get the better it is, I literally made one of them turn down the facecam putting her face out of the view cuz she was uncomfortable as shit, the best part is that this is completely legal JFL 😹😹🙏🏼

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, PickleTheSlayer, SecularIslamist and 18 others
Weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WeiWei, GigaStacySexual and 17 others
SA ?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, WeiWei, scrunchables and 5 others
wait how are you doing this? and can i join in your efforts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Jova, scrunchables and 4 others
This is weird asf im ngl

• +1
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, WeiWei, GigaRetard and 3 others
Trolling is a waste of time. You're better off putting all your efforts into becoming the type of jock that women want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, SecularIslamist, WeiWei and 10 others
wait how are you doing this? and can i join in your efforts
Lol u wanna do this together?, basically go on dadscord or e girl paradise and start harassing the foids on voice call, thats it, it's so fun man

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Trolling is a waste of time. You're better off putting all your efforts into becoming the type of jock that women want.
Jfl my subhuman frame will never allow me to be a jock

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, Mewton and Costcosuperstore
Lol u wanna do this together?, basically go on dadscord or e girl paradise and start harassing the foids on voice call, thats it, it's so fun man
So over for both of your guys sanity and empathy

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i'm shaking rn i can't even

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Mewton, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
u need psychiatric help

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascеnd, cooldude1231, greycel and 3 others
caged but kys

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, finn899, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
Lol best discovery ever, going in random discord voice chat servers where the e girls have their facecam on and just talking about face fucking them or raping them (in GTA ofc), they always get so mad and try to retaliate but it fails, the more uncomfortable they get the better it is, I literally made one of them turn down the facecam putting her face out of the view cuz she was uncomfortable as shit, the best part is that this is completely legal JFL 😹😹🙏🏼
ts is crazy bro😭

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I'd imagine it's a good past time. better than rotting on here, for sure

making your way into a foid's mind with extreme derogatory details, ruining the vibe and their night. your words rent free

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel and Mkhzee
I'd imagine it's a good past time. better than rotting on here, for sure

making your way into a foid's mind with extreme derogatory details, ruining the vibe and their night. your words rent free
Finally someone gets it

Finally someone gets it
unironically says a lot about this site when they get mad over this, then tell a fellow incel to kill himself

Jfl my subhuman frame will never allow me to be a jock
That's what I used to think looking like that:

3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh

Until I committed to lifting for many years to look like this:

Progresspic
Progress pics

Look at the difference in neck and traps size here:

Neck0
Neck1

I went from 138 lbs to 180 lbs at 6'4", from a 32 inch waist to a 33 inch waist, this involved a lot of bulks and cuts though.
Now I'm on a bulk until I get to around 210 lbs in 1 year and a half, and from that point, I'll probably cut down to like 200 lbs, and I'll have gained 15-20 lbs of muscle extra, and even there, I'll still have another 20 lbs of muscle.

Muscle growth as a natural is a game of patience, especially if you start with a bad starting point. Bad genetics just means it takes more time to look good but your potential is much higher than you realize. You just have to get started, learn as much as you can and never give up.

My parents still see my skinny self when they compare me to competitive athletes, like my dad didn't realize how much my neck has grown, but of course they see that I got bigger, they just don't realize how big I have gotten because we'd have to stand side by side for a fair comparison.

There is no such thing as having a bad frame, a few people are wide, but most people are narrow, that goes for actors too. I built a V taper even with a very narrow frame, if I did it, you can do it too. Your only obstacle is yourself and your own self doubt.

• Love it
Reactions: Mkhzee
ethnic activities

That's what I used to think looking like that:

View attachment 3153414

Until I committed to lifting for many years to look like this:

View attachment 3153416View attachment 3153417

Look at the difference in neck and traps size here:

View attachment 3153418View attachment 3153419

I went from 138 lbs to 180 lbs at 6'4", from a 32 inch waist to a 33 inch waist, this involved a lot of bulks and cuts though.
Now I'm on a bulk until I get to around 210 lbs in 1 year and a half, and from that point, I'll probably cut down to like 200 lbs, and I'll have gained 15-20 lbs of muscle extra, and even there, I'll still have another 20 lbs of muscle.

Muscle growth as a natural is a game of patience, especially if you start with a bad starting point. Bad genetics just means it takes more time to look good but your potential is much higher than you realize. You just have to get started, learn as much as you can and never give up.

My parents still see my skinny self when they compare me to competitive athletes, like my dad didn't realize how much my neck has grown, but of course they see that I got bigger, they just don't realize how big I have gotten because we'd have to stand side by side for a fair comparison.

There is no such thing as having a bad frame, a few people are wide, but most people are narrow, that goes for actors too. I built a V taper even with a very narrow frame, if I did it, you can do it too. Your only obstacle is yourself and your own self doubt.
you have the physique of an 8 year old autistic boy

• +1
Reactions: Acion
You discovered online trolling in 2024?

You are delusional for believing you can 'become' what women want when it has been firmly established in these communities that it is BORN.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How do you find these random servers

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just go start a live on the street doing the same thing

anything is possible

Last edited:
Trolling is a waste of time. You're better off putting all your efforts into physically SAing foids.

Trolling is a waste of time. You're better off putting all your efforts into physically SAing foids.
Nigger the whole point is that it's legal

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
You are delusional for believing you can 'become' what women want when it has been firmly established in these communities that it is BORN.
I was already wanted from a young age, but I guess it depends on what you mean by that because a few opportunities per year or even just one every couple of years still counts as the ability to get a girlfriend at some point in time.

Truth is I'm autistic so for a long time I thought I didn't need a relationship but I'm kind of an attention whore, hence why I spend my time on forums like this one and basically if I spend too much time alone, I get bored and I guess kind of lonely, so I go online as a form of cope and it does work but it's such a huge waste of time.

But the main reason why I got into lifting was to gain the respect of my peers and it worked.

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee