I want them Asian
Hookers

Let's do some Asians
Let's fuck some hookers

@Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 6785 and 23 others
C2B91A30 DE92 4CB5 BC9F 921FDE454A83

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6785, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, randomuser2407, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
theme song of every 35 year old white male in a shitty marriage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9699
6 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10104 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9670
steel panther are sick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I don't fuck or like hookers.

I can get laid from tinder in southeast asia, I dont need to pay for it and risk getting stds from prostitutes. When I did my experiment this summer in Bangkok with tinder gold, one of the beckies I matched with wanted to see me right away, so if I had been in Bangkok at that time, I could have gotten laid very quickly. And I had 50 matches in 1 day, and many of them messaged me first but I didnt reply to most of them.

And the experiment was done with the same autistic pictures you see on my rating thread, the picture you now use as a signature was part of my profile. That means that even without changing anything about my looks, I can slay in southeast asia right now. So, when I finally finish this semester on December 17th, I'll get a job to save up a little over 10 000$ at least to do a 3 month trip in southeast asia to not only get laid but also to do scuba diving and become a divemaster and dive instructor. If I make enough money, I'll extend my trip by delaying my semester in order to do 8 months in total. During that time, I'll be able to have sex with over 100 women, maybe even 150-200, and none of them will be prostitutes, all of them will be free. Then I'll come back home NTmaxxed and I'll slay the girls at my college.

I believe that the best way to NTmax is to gain lots of real experience with women while playing the dating game on tutorial mode as a tall white guy in southeast asia.

I can get laid from tinder in southeast asia, I dont need to pay for it and risk getting stds from prostitutes. When I did my experiment this summer in Bangkok with tinder gold, one of the beckies I matched with wanted to see me right away, so if I had been in Bangkok at that time, I could have gotten laid very quickly. And I had 50 matches in 1 day, and many of them messaged me first but I didnt reply to most of them.

And the experiment was done with the same autistic pictures you see on my rating thread, the picture you now use as a signature was part of my profile. That means that even without changing anything about my looks, I can slay in southeast asia right now. So, when I finally finish this semester on December 17th, I'll get a job to save up a little over 10 000$ at least to do a 3 month trip in southeast asia to not only get laid but also to do scuba diving and become a divemaster and dive instructor. If I make enough money, I'll extend my trip by delaying my semester in order to do 8 months in total. During that time, I'll be able to have sex with over 100 women, maybe even 150-200, and none of them will be prostitutes, all of them will be free. Then I'll come back home NTmaxxed and I'll slay the girls at my college.

I believe that the best way to NTmax is to gain lots of real experience with women while playing the dating game on tutorial mode as a tall white guy in southeast asia.
is this a pasta or did u really just write all this shit for this one thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
is this a pasta or did u really just write all this shit for this one thread?
He wrote that shit for legit
writes essays in his spare time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 3073
Cant stop listening to this song. The solo is great