just fucking lost 300 bucks cuz of a shitty crypto wallet

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
fuck bitcoin, should have used ethereum like last time to buy roids with, I hope btc goes to fucking zero tomorrow, shitty coin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: h111, n9wiff, Deleted member 43058 and 3 others
give me ur btc address im sending u 300

• JFL
Reactions: h111 and Gonthar
should've sent it to me tbh

istg im never fucking ascending cuz stupid bullshit like this always happens, now i need to wait until i get my paycheck so i can get ether and use that this time, shitty btc

calm down, it's just 300, imagine if it was more, be thankful :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and 97baHater
if someone knows their shit on how to fix this stuff ill pay u somethin

bump need some1 who knows about btc wallets n shit to help out

once u send bitcoin its long gone boyo

fuck bitcoin, should have used ethereum like last time to buy roids with, I hope btc goes to fucking zero tomorrow, shitty coin
100 years from now you'll be dead

This is why I buy my shit from the local gymbro and inject Chinese ratpiss :feelshah:

What happened
the balance didnt change on my phone wallet, despite the transaction being confirmed, and now i cant get back into my wallet, cuz in uninstalled to see if that would help

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
the balance didnt change on my phone wallet, despite the transaction being confirmed, and now i cant get back into my wallet, cuz in uninstalled to see if that would help

So you forgot your seed phrase for the wallet? Try and contact the company to see if they can let you in.

Also do you have a transaction hash?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
So you forgot your seed phrase for the wallet? Try and contact the company to see if they can let you in.

Also do you have a transaction hash?
yeah i have the transaction hash, i used websites that let u see the block info n shit and the transaction went through, to the correct address, yet even 11 hours after it wasnt showing up on my phone wallet, all i have is the recovery phase, which is all it prompts me to type in when i wanna enter my wallet, but it says "invalid checksum" i literally copy pasted that shit exactly like the first time it gave me the phrase, so idk wtf is up

• +1
yeah i have the transaction hash, i used websites that let u see the block info n shit and the transaction went through, to the correct address, yet even 11 hours after it wasnt showing up on my phone wallet, all i have is the recovery phase, which is all it prompts me to type in when i wanna enter my wallet, but it says "invalid checksum" i literally copy pasted that shit exactly like the first time it gave me the phrase, so idk wtf is up

Did you use the correct network for the transaction?

• +1
Did you use the correct network for the transaction?
yeah bitcoin network, there was lightning but nobody uses that, either way it said the transaction was confirmed:

so it's a fault on the wallet's behalf

• +1
yeah bitcoin network, there was lightning but nobody uses that, either way it said the transaction was confirmed:

View attachment 3077187

so it's a fault on the wallet's behalf

What wallet is it?

The only thing you can do is contact them and give them the transaction hash, they should sort it out

• +1
What wallet is it?

The only thing you can do is contact them and give them the transaction hash, they should sort it out
unstoppable on ios, was recommended by the offical bitcoin site

• Hmm...
  • +1