just gave myself testicular torsion

yyamann

yyamann

become chad or die trying
title. its 5:43 am and im about to sleep i cant go to the hospital, the pain is fucking unbearable, its over. this is the second fucking time:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, 97baHater, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
title. its 5:43 am and im about to sleep i cant go to the hospital, the pain is fucking unbearable, its over. this is the second fucking time:feelswah:
Stop sleeping with ur legs straight on the side bro

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
i try but the pillow keeps slipping from between my legs
Try this one with or without a pillow

Pregnant woman sleeping 1

U just need to move ur dick parralel

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, N1666 and Mrinfinityx
looks solid bro ima try it after i get my balls fixed when i wake up:love: (im probably gonna end up getting another surgery:feelswhy:)
Wurry up, emergencies cant refuse something this urgent, u dont want to end up with necrosis, it is like priaspism tier concern

• +1
looks solid bro ima try it after i get my balls fixed when i wake up:love: (im probably gonna end up getting another surgery:feelswhy:)
Go to the hospital now :lul:, you do realise if blood can’t reach your testicle(s) you’ll lose it forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, hattrick, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Wurry up, emergencies cant refuse something this urgent, u dont want to end up with necrosis, it is like priaspism tier concern
shiet bro sounds serious as fuck ima get up rn
Go to the hospital now :lul:, you do realise if blood can’t reach your testicle(s) you’ll lose it forever.
running to the hospital bros, i think they just twist it back into place with no surgery (if i was fast enough)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Mrinfinityx and N1666
You need to go to the hospital swallow your pride or embarrassment or whatever its not an option you have to go

• +1
Reactions: yyamann and 97baHater
You fucking dumb nigger you better run ASAP to the hospital

• +1
shiet bro sounds serious as fuck ima get up rn

running to the hospital bros, i think they just twist it back into place with no surgery (if i was fast enough)
I’ve had torsion before, it’s nothing to worry about as long as you get there urgently. Good luck

• +1
You need to go to the hospital swallow your pride or embarrassment or whatever its not an option you have to go
You fucking dumb nigger you better run ASAP to the hospital
going there rn bhais i'll hop off n update when its fixed
I’ve had torsion before, it’s nothing to worry about as long as you get there urgently. Good luck
yea i think they can just twist it back into place if u get there fast n the hospital is 5 mins away, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and N1666
my worst fear tbh.

best of luck

• So Sad
looking at my avi will fix it

• +1
my worst fear tbh.

best of luck
its one of my worst fears too i gave it to myself before and after it happened the first time i started stressing about it every single passing second

thanks brother

Are you quepasta?

• Hmm...
update: i went to the hospital n they twisted it back into place after an hour of trying bc turns out i had it twisted two times JFL i couldve went infertile if i slept so its all fixed now
@N1666

@97baHater
@Mrinfinityx

@StepanovMogs
its not over for my balls bros:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Mrinfinityx and N1666
I always feel my balls and make sure they are not turned weird before going to sleep. years ago sometimes they would go to the side.

start lifting weights so they grow then they dont do that anymore.

• +1
good story
oh no i got a totally okay thing to get as a man i wonder how, it must be so impossible. did you know torsion happens to most men at least once in their lifetime? go kill yourself stupid faggot

I always feel my balls and make sure they are not turned weird before going to sleep
lowkey very solid. i used to just make the sack saggy n then shake them to fix any weird turns or twists

why are u being so mean bhai i just said the story is good
oh no i got a totally okay thing to get as a man i wonder how, it must be so impossible. did you know torsion happens to most men at least once in their lifetime? go kill yourself stupid faggot

Get one of those milking tables, so you can sleep with your balls and penis hanging down freely and no restrictions...
1693936855796-the-best-milking-tables.jpeg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, 2d v2 and yyamann
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Get one of those milking tables, so you can sleep with your balls and penis hanging down freely and no restrictions...
1693936855796-the-best-milking-tables.jpeg
JFLLL oh now lets see if this will help:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Gonthar
JFLLL oh now lets see if this will help:lul::lul:
They keep the balls and dick in the correct position. They also allow sex play, different sexual positions and easy access to your penis, let's say your wife/girlfriend wakes up during the night and wants to suck cock - what exactly are her options? Well, with this table, she can do it quickly right there, without even waking you up, it's simply genius!
16.jpg

They keep the balls and dick in the correct position. They also allow sex play, different sexual positions and easy access to your penis, let's say your wife/girlfriend wakes up during the night and wants to suck cock - what exactly are her options? Well, with this table, she can do it quickly right there, without even waking you up, it's simply genius!
16.jpg
the problem is i dont have a girlfriend:lul: do i still get the table?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
the problem is i dont have a girlfriend:lul: do i still get the table?
Yes, you can still use it for regular massage, or attach various devices under the table.

• Love it