Zephir

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 30254, try2beme and 5 others
Let's all suimax

• So Sad
Reactions: chadcel;
This is why I don’t even bother trying as a sub 5 PSL. Even if I see guys I mog in relationships, ik they’re getting cucked

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Aladin, Mewton and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and chadcel;
Stupid bluepillers need to see messages or their gfs fucked in front of them to fucking realize that she is not attracted to them.

When you are blackpilled and you have seen chadstruck foids in action, you can literally know everything just from her behavior around you. You can sense if she is attracted to you or if she is cheating.

If she can't keep her hands from you, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19994 and 4 others
Stupid bluepillers need to see messages or their gfs fucked in front of them to fucking realize that she is not attracted to them.

When you are blackpilled and you have seen chadstruck foids in action, you can literally know everything just from her behavior around you. You can sense if she is attracted to you or if she is cheating.

If she can't keep her hands from you, it's over.
Yep this guy must be blind af, if she had any respect and attraction for him she would never say that about him to her friends. If a girl's bf is GL she will constantly show pics of him to her friends/people so they see wow her boyfriend is hot she must also be high value for him to be with her.

If she makes of fun of you to her friends you don't need to think about breaking up like this dude, its already over and probably a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies and Clown Show
better have gf cheating than nothng

• So Sad
Reactions: chadcel;
the birth of a cuck

OP deleted his passages