Just get a haircut is legit

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Hey everyone,

I have to share this. It's insane how something as simple as getting a haircut can COMPLETELY change your life. You might think I'm exaggerating, but hear me out.

So, last week, I walked into my usual barbershop, expecting the usual trim. But this time, I decided to go for a new style. The moment the barber spun me around to the mirror, I almost didn't recognize myself. It was like I'd been transformed into a new person!

First, my confidence skyrocketed. I walked out of there with a swagger I didn't know I had. Strangers started smiling at me, and I swear, I felt like I was starring in a cologne commercial.

Then, the real magic happened. Within hours, I got a call for a job interview I'd applied to MONTHS ago. I went in, nailed it, and got the job on the spot. The interviewer even complimented my haircut!

But it doesn't stop there. That evening, I went out with friends, and I kid you not, I got more attention from people (especially the ladies) than ever before. Numbers were exchanged, dates were set, and my social calendar is now booked solid.

I also noticed a change in how I was treated at the gym. The usual nods turned into full-blown conversations. I even got some workout tips from a personal trainer who never noticed me before.

The cherry on top? My mom saw my new look and got so emotional, she started telling me how proud she is of the man I'm becoming. That hit me right in the feels.

So, if you're on the fence about getting a haircut or switching up your style, DO IT. You never know how much of a game-changer it can be. Seriously, it's like the universe suddenly decided to give me all the green lights.

A haircut isn't just about looking good. It's about feeling invincible. Try it. You might just change your life too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, UZB_Strebl, Manana and 10 others
NOT A MOLECULE.

HAIRCUT = SOMETIMES COPE.,

• Ugh..
Reactions: Seth Walsh
can u show before and after?

I hate how I look straight right after a haircut. It actually makes me depressed. It only starts looking good 2 weeks later.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, LegitUser, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
I hate how I look straight after a haircut. It actually makes me depressed. It only starts looking good 2 weeks later.
You want to look gay? Faggots.org at it again xD

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: solohunter99, skkrrrtcantdo, russiancelreturns and 3 others
tldr: getting a haircut gives hiring managers remote viewing abilities

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and cavy
Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and leanmaxx74
is hair growth a sign of homosexuality?
You sAID "i HATE HOW I LOOK STRAIGHT AFTER A HAIRCUT"
Why do you hate looking straight you faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50gandycel and Zelenskyiv
water, sounds like u just got pressured by society into a shorter length shitty hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Grow hair out is the new meta

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, PrimalPlasty and Madridista
It's insane how something as simple as getting a haircut can COMPLETELY change your life.

"Just get a haircut at NW4"

• JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66 and lucifer6969
Hey everyone,

I have to share this. It's insane how something as simple as getting a haircut can COMPLETELY change your life. You might think I'm exaggerating, but hear me out.

So, last week, I walked into my usual barbershop, expecting the usual trim. But this time, I decided to go for a new style. The moment the barber spun me around to the mirror, I almost didn't recognize myself. It was like I'd been transformed into a new person!

First, my confidence skyrocketed. I walked out of there with a swagger I didn't know I had. Strangers started smiling at me, and I swear, I felt like I was starring in a cologne commercial.

Then, the real magic happened. Within hours, I got a call for a job interview I'd applied to MONTHS ago. I went in, nailed it, and got the job on the spot. The interviewer even complimented my haircut!

But it doesn't stop there. That evening, I went out with friends, and I kid you not, I got more attention from people (especially the ladies) than ever before. Numbers were exchanged, dates were set, and my social calendar is now booked solid.

I also noticed a change in how I was treated at the gym. The usual nods turned into full-blown conversations. I even got some workout tips from a personal trainer who never noticed me before.

The cherry on top? My mom saw my new look and got so emotional, she started telling me how proud she is of the man I'm becoming. That hit me right in the feels.

So, if you're on the fence about getting a haircut or switching up your style, DO IT. You never know how much of a game-changer it can be. Seriously, it's like the universe suddenly decided to give me all the green lights.

A haircut isn't just about looking good. It's about feeling invincible. Try it. You might just change your life too.
What haircut did you get? Post a pic from google

Screenshot 20240616 175744 TikTok2
Screenshot 20240616 175744 TikTok1
Screenshot 20240616 175744 TikTok
Stop denying hair theory in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and leanmaxx74
I hate how I look straight after a haircut. It actually makes me depressed. It only starts looking good 2 weeks later.
Normally I feel like 6.5 but after a haircut I legit feel like a 2 at best I feel like my whole face got uglier

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Don't listen to this guy, grow your hair out get long hair, biggest mistake I did was cutting my hair three months ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fxckz and cavy
what pic thing bhai.
griffith's castle (his dream) replaced with ramirez, most likely suggesting that you want to ascend to look like ramirez

• Love it
Reactions: cavy