Just get a non-NT gf (+where i've been if u gaf)

NormieWithBigPP

NormieWithBigPP

220 IQ | 9.5'' | 6'7''
idk if any of you remember me and i doubt anyone cares but I took a long break from this place and idk if i'll ever come back. school started back up and with college applications + schoolwork i just don't have time to rot on here all day like i did in the summer.

i finally got a GF. she's in one of my classes and is new to my school. she's 6.5 psl with god-tier body, yet no one was chasing her because she's weird and kinda autistic and doesn't belong to any social circle but idc cuz i'm the same way and she's hot as fuck. believe it or not, there are girls with stacy-tier genetics who still don't get treated like stacies because they are non-NT. this is true for high-psl autismoids of both genders.

if there is anyone here who still denies NTpill and socialcirclepill, go outside. what i'm saying is that if you really can't force yourself to be NT or get into a social circle, there are chicks who are the same way and some of them are really hot. just get one of them. it's not that hard once you find one

bragpost over. inb4 dnrd - idgaf because i'm fucking a hot jb and you're not

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hollywood, manletofpeace81, Deleted member 2658 and 22 others
How do you find non NT girls?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, kuroganeikki, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
How do you find non NT girls?
that's the hard part. get lucky and then take the opportunity if you're given it. might be some other ways that idk about like gaming conventions or smth

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, manletofpeace81, Lux and 1 other person
decent advice honestly

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6873
true my ex-oneitis was giga nt and my ex-gf was aspie and probably had bpd but she gave me a shit ton of validation so it was good

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Non Nt girls are very rare. I've seen introverted women ( maybe around non chads ) but never seen a sane but non Nt woman. Most females nowadays are giga Nt , " talkative" and have lot's of friends ( another word for orbiters)

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Stevensmithgerard, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
bro its over with all women, there's no "just find this niche group of females"

in my experience ALL girls seem to be the same, i watched with my own eyes a brutal blackpill of a church girl become a whore (EVEN TO ME) as a virgin, and my friend took it from her. its truly brutal when you see it with your own eyes, i am absolutely blackpilled forever from that. not only that, but the "just get a religious girl who was raised right" theory is cope as well.

Its fucking over boyo!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mongrelcel, SoyGune, Deleted member 6341 and 5 others
idk if any of you remember me and i doubt anyone cares but I took a long break from this place and idk if i'll ever come back. school started back up and with college applications + schoolwork i just don't have time to rot on here all day like i did in the summer.

i finally got a GF. she's in one of my classes and is new to my school. she's 6.5 psl with god-tier body, yet no one was chasing her because she's weird and kinda autistic and doesn't belong to any social circle but idc cuz i'm the same way and she's hot as fuck. believe it or not, there are girls with stacy-tier genetics who still don't get treated like stacies because they are non-NT. this is true for high-psl autismoids of both genders.

if there is anyone here who still denies NTpill and socialcirclepill, go outside. what i'm saying is that if you really can't force yourself to be NT or get into a social circle, there are chicks who are the same way and some of them are really hot. just get one of them. it's not that hard once you find one

bragpost over. inb4 dnrd - idgaf because i'm fucking a hot jb and you're not

Interesting. How did you get her to be your GF? Did it take long to go on a date, kiss her, and fuck her?

TBH if I don't kiss on the first date and fuck on the second date it's not worth the hassle and I immediately next. Maybe I'm missing out

lmfao at "im the same say"

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Not having social circles doesn't mean someone is aspie. It just means that they didn't have the opportunity to make friends or they didn't take the time to do so. If you're in high school, you can't really build social circles unless you're already in one, and if you're in college, you can do stuff organized by the college and meet people that way but if you're an introvert, you're not going to bother.

Being an introvert doesn't mean you are autistic, it just means you don't like doing extraverted activities, it does limit you because you meet less people though, but if you force yourself to go to the activities and events, then you won't have trouble making friends and meeting women because being an introvert is a matter of interests not mental capacity, so you may have the capacity but not the interest and you end up isolating yourself for many years before realizing that your life is passing you by and you're not getting the life that you want.

I know this because that is exactly the mistake that I have been making for the past 4 years, I could have gone to events, concerts, parties and festivals but instead, I stayed in the comfort of my room and wasted time online or watching TV, because of that I never made new friends after high school, but if I had gone out more, and I hadn't isolated myself, I would have the life that I have always wanted.

The vast majority of people here are not autistic, we are just introverts, but you can become more extraverted if you try and succeed at it. If you try to get laid and succeed at it very well and make lots of friends easily, then your self confidence improves and you become more comfortable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, manletofpeace81, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
Just get autistic hot retard theory jfl

but yeah i agree
go to places such as video game conventions or some shit
maybe you'll find one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, IWantToMax, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person

but yeah i agree
maybe you'll find one
Did you watch love on the spectrum the dating show on netflix with autists? There was a really hot autistic girl at the bowling alley

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

but yeah i agree
maybe you'll find one
Go mog all the soyboys

• Love it
Did you watch love on the spectrum the dating show on netflix with autists? There was a really hot autistic girl at the bowling alley
jfl srs
link
that would be so hot
ngl

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and SoyGune
Actually OP is chad and girl is using this technique, just get an aspie chad who will LTR theory.

You are getting played bro

• JFL
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP, WideZygos, Ocelot and 1 other person
Tales from the basement

just get something with pussy theory

his is true for high-psl autismoids of both genders
true, there is a guy who in my class who is legit 6.5 psl with cavill bones and chico eye area, he isn't fully nt and has like a 4psl with average body as a gf

Body pic op

Neuro-diverse is the term btw.

believe it or not, there are girls with stacy-tier genetics who still don't get treated like stacies because they are non-NT
just fucking lol if you believe this
just fucking lol
you idiot

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
wait for a few months, then you will see why no one wants to date the non-nt girl.

and then you will stay 100meter away from any non-nt girls just like every other guy who has dated one.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Mongrelcel
wait for a few months, then you will see why no one wants to date the non-nt girl.
This. Non-NT women are much more different then non-NT men. Dont expect a shy qt autistic virgin, most of the time they are fucking crazy bipolar whores that will false rape claim you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Stevensmithgerard
True there is a cute girl at my work that has massive social anxiety and legit can't talk to anyone.
She's been with her middleschool boyfriend for like 7 years now. Seems kinda needy/clingy though.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Non-NT means good for women

bro its over with all women, there's no "just find this niche group of females"

in my experience ALL girls seem to be the same, i watched with my own eyes a brutal blackpill of a church girl become a whore (EVEN TO ME) as a virgin, and my friend took it from her. its truly brutal when you see it with your own eyes, i am absolutely blackpilled forever from that. not only that, but the "just get a religious girl who was raised right" theory is cope as well.

Its fucking over boyo!!!
Do you mean nichemaxxing is shit for finding a good partner or shit for just hooking up/ getting an ltr for a few months?
Cause for the latter nichemaxxing is gdtier

Do you mean nichemaxxing is shit for finding a good partner or shit for just hooking up/ getting an ltr for a few months?
Cause for the latter nichemaxxing is gdtier
ive changed my mind. i don't know shit about relationships. im a KHHV. i haven't seen all girls, or the vast majority of girls. all the girls in my area were dogshit though, but nichemaxxing may very well be a viable option if certain types of women do exist. they may just be so rare that in my limited experience with females, i couldn't find any in my area. so they may very well exist, and it may very well be legit, but they may just be so uncommon that you won't easily find them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
ive changed my mind. i don't know shit about relationships. im a KHHV. i haven't seen all girls, or the vast majority of girls. all the girls in my area were dogshit though, but nichemaxxing may very well be a viable option if certain types of women do exist. they may just be so rare that in my limited experience with females, i couldn't find any in my area. so they may very well exist, and it may very well be legit, but they may just be so uncommon that you won't easily find them.
I see where you're coming from. Im mainly using style and my longhair to appeal to them goth/metalheads tbh, granted finding people in a niche like that is way easier than something way less "mainstream" than withcraft for example, where i find them is eh at metal gigs you dont autistically approach someone, so i pray i'll find some alternative girls during my art study lol