When you can just get a vertical lengthening implant:

Dat ramus doe

Need bimax before implants
Need MSE before bimax
Need money before all these shit

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
It’s over if you’re 20 or older.

I am 18, but there is no way I am getting those before 20., and at age 20 there is an involuntary prison for guys in my country, so my most realistic option is my parents and sister somehow kicking the bucket and me getting surgeries with selling the house.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I am 18, but there is no way I am getting those before 20., and at age 20 there is an involuntary prison for guys in my country, so my most realistic option is my parents and sister somehow kicking the bucket and me getting surgeries with selling the house.
That’s fucked up. Just be ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Bro we are literally in the exact same situation and age but you're parents most likely are richer than mine. But also, my brother doesn't help me with shit, He cut me off and we haven't talked since October 2019 (probably cause I'm subhuman) but his excuse to my parents is because "I started smoking weed and I was annoying" LMAOO YEA Aii fuck him too. When I Ascend I'll dunk my nuts in his face and flex my girl on his fatass

• JFL
Reactions: wasted and MentalistKebab