Just get fucking used to your real picture!

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
I noticed so many people complain (one of my polish bros over discord today especially) about their real image (non reversed by mirror) and how big asymmetries they have or how much worse they look. I remember i had same like one year ago, i downloaded few apps to reverse picture and see my normal image, i was like wtf my one eye is lower, brows look different etc etc. Since that everyday im styling hair or looking at my face with reversed mirror. And last time i tried to look at my mirror image and i realized i like my "real-self" more than mirrored. Now im noticing asymmetries like worse brows or lower eye in my mirror image. All what i mean is that we mostly look same to people like we do in mirrors or flipped images, we arent just used to it, its something new, we want to see our mirror image so thats why we feel bad for our real image.
Ofc i still look a bit better in mirror where lighting dont play too big role and i can clearly see everything but dont Imagine taking flipped picture anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, GoMadAndSTFU and SteveRogers
Ok

• +1
Reactions: kramer
the only real way to see how other people see you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-reversing_mirror
no reverse photos because lens frauds ur face
Yeah i know that they lens fraud, my face looks a bit narrower in the camera. But its still way closer to our real face than anything except this mirror, which im planning to get.

Also they dont fraud that much, just go to the mirror, open reversed camera. Look at this, then at mirror, except small diffrrences because lighting there is no change, at least in my case.

basically. trust the mirror

basically. trust the mirror
Yeah, if u cant get reversed mirror then normal mirror is most accurate way tbh. But still recommend everyone to use reversed camera and get used to this, you will feel more comfortable then.

Yeah, if u cant get reversed mirror then normal mirror is most accurate way tbh. But still recommend everyone to use reversed camera and get used to this, you will feel more comfortable then.
it is better to judge how you should take pics
fair enough

if this is true your a god

yes u are right, this shit is obvious. Some autists here will say u are coping or some.shit like.that. Dont spend ur energy with them

if this is true your a god
Comment 2tIOiGfq0q2O6G0W6JctNulKW3LPQh6j

over 100 people viewing this thread and its shit too
god damn why is this thread so intersting?

Cus truth is included here, truth everyone wants.

truth is what? people want to use fake pictures on their profile pics?

get a life this has been happening since the dawn of aol chat groups

truth is what? people want to use fake pictures on their profile pics?

get a life this has been happening since the dawn of aol chat groups
Guess you didnt get my thread.

What apps did you use to reverse images?

Putting too much weight on smartphone pictures is giving yourself unnecessary insecurity and anxieties. Some people just aren't photogenic because their faces aren't flat, doesn't mean they are ugly in real life, cameras just can't perceive depth like the eyes and brain can. Stick two mirrors at a right angle to get a true reflection.

maybe it's only be but you know what bugs me the fucking most? I look really good in some pictures and shitty in others, facial expression wise. when I try recopying it I just cant do it. for the most part I don't really squint but I just lift my lower eyelids a little bit. I cant bring my eyebrows down bc then I turn into a NCT sad boy idk why