Just get LL if you can, screw the haters

Rocketman

Rocketman

Iron
Don't let society tell you that you don't need LL. I've seen the way people regard shorter people, and those that tell you height doesn't matter are just telling you what you want to hear. If you are short, people talk to you how they feel, like a child. People taller than you will always have a sense of superiority over you. There is a stark difference in people's approach when talking to a short person compared to someone of decent height or taller. For example, being in a queue at a kiosk: I've seen many taller individuals cut lines because the person in front was shorter than them, having the mentality of "what's this short person going to do if I do this?" If you eventually get LL and people talk shit, just remember people will never be satisfied. If you are short, they complain, and if you do something about it, they will still complain. So why not do what makes you happiest? Remember to get the best surgeons though; you don't want to risk any complications in the process. And if you can't afford it right now, work towards that, even if it takes you into your 30s or 40s to achieve it. Life does not end at the age you're in.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, Obamalama, billymidnight and 7 others
not worth it unless ur below 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, zyzzbrah1234, Rea and 2 others
It's definitely worth it at any height. A person who is 5'6" can reach 5'11" with the surgery. You don't need to aim for 6'4" or 6'5", but at least a decent height where people wouldn't have a sense of superiority over you.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, thereallegend, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
Completely agree. JFL at anyone saying “Height doesn’t matter past 5’9” or “You shouldn’t want people who are so judgemental/superficial to like you anyway”

Everyone cares about height, admit it or not. I overhear people discussing height as a conversational topic or at least mention it on a frequent ass basis. Women do not respect short men. Men do not respect short men. As simple as.

Yes spending all that money and time on LL sucks, but you know what else sucks is not being treated with respect for something you were simply shit outta luck on.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, mrriceguyreturn, Vanilla and 2 others
Also anyone telling you not to do LL is either:

a) a woman trying to make herself feel morally righteous or

b) A guy who is tall and just understand or

c) A jealous butthurt manlet who is too poor or too pussy to get LL.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Vanilla, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
Also anyone telling you not to do LL is either:

a) a woman trying to make herself feel morally righteous or

b) A guy who is tall and just understand or

c) A jealous butthurt manlet who is too poor or too pussy to get LL.
It looks like shit, many get botched, insanely expensive, great lack of mobility for the rest of ur life (for the most part) + just be yourself bro:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and RoyaleWithCheese
not worth it unless ur below 5'9
if you're below 5'9 it's not worth cause you'll still be short

if you're 5'9 + not worth cause you're average height

LL is bad jfl

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
It looks like shit, many get botched, insanely expensive, great lack of mobility for the rest of ur life (for the most part) + just be yourself bro:soy:
Yeah i mean if you’re 5’3 and add 7 inches you’re gonna look like shit JFL but 5’8 to 5’11 nobody’s gonna notice you have long legs they’re just gonna see a guy who is 3” taller.

Valid on the botching but thats why you don’t do this surgery unless you can afford top surgeons and physical therapists.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I’m getting LL at 6’2 and a quarter barefoot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, zyzzbrah1234, boss8055 and 1 other person
Doctors are Jews they are greedy they would definitely take it :feelskek:
Only thing stopping me is recovery. Don’t know how bad it would be for 2 in but they definitely would now that I think about it jfc this world is fucked

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Completely agree. JFL at anyone saying “Height doesn’t matter past 5’9” or “You shouldn’t want people who are so judgemental/superficial to like you anyway”

Everyone cares about height, admit it or not. I overhear people discussing height as a conversational topic or at least mention it on a frequent ass basis. Women do not respect short men. Men do not respect short men. As simple as.

Yes spending all that money and time on LL sucks, but you know what else sucks is not being treated with respect for something you were simply shit outta luck on.
fax

I suppose it depends on the doctor. If you're an athlete, it's not advisable to undergo LL. But if you're not, you can do it—just make sure to get enough rest so your body can adjust. I've never seen anyone become crippled from an LL surgery, though, lol.

what is more important to you being mobile and athletic or what other people think of you?
imagine breaking your legs and losing athleticism because muh society

what is more important to you being mobile and athletic or what other people think of you?
imagine breaking your legs and losing athleticism because muh society
will still do it if i get the chance, my body will adjust in due time

• JFL
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer
will still do it if i get the chance, my body will adjust in due time
you are a beta male you bow down to society you even break your legs just so that people think better of you:forcedsmile:

Only works in America

Don't let society tell you that you don't need LL. I've seen the way people regard shorter people, and those that tell you height doesn't matter are just telling you what you want to hear. If you are short, people talk to you how they feel, like a child. People taller than you will always have a sense of superiority over you. There is a stark difference in people's approach when talking to a short person compared to someone of decent height or taller. For example, being in a queue at a kiosk: I've seen many taller individuals cut lines because the person in front was shorter than them, having the mentality of "what's this short person going to do if I do this?" If you eventually get LL and people talk shit, just remember people will never be satisfied. If you are short, they complain, and if you do something about it, they will still complain. So why not do what makes you happiest? Remember to get the best surgeons though; you don't want to risk any complications in the process. And if you can't afford it right now, work towards that, even if it takes you into your 30s or 40s to achieve it. Life does not end at the age you're in.
bro just get lifts jfl. instead of not being able to walk for 7 months. 5’7? you can fraud 5’11

I am 5'9 and I notice a difference in the treatment using lifts the fact that people respect you less for being shorter is real heightpill is undoubtedly the most brutal

the problem with LL is losing athleticism and the price, you can get a whole new face for the price of a LL with a good surgeon

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
hope i have something left from my puberty and ill 100% fraud the shit out of my height, but frauding as a short man (im 5'4 at 17 almost) u raise even more attention and people will call you out for it. thats why i dont fraud cuz im sub average height. there is nothing u can do about ur height if ur not average, people will notice you unfortunately.

Yeah i mean if you’re 5’3 and add 7 inches you’re gonna look like shit JFL but 5’8 to 5’11 nobody’s gonna notice you have long legs they’re just gonna see a guy who is 3” taller.

Valid on the botching but thats why you don’t do this surgery unless you can afford top surgeons and physical therapists.
U don’t need LL just be proud of who u are

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I am 5'9 and I notice a difference in the treatment using lifts the fact that people respect you less for being shorter is real heightpill is undoubtedly the most brutal

the problem with LL is losing athleticism and the price, you can get a whole new face for the price of a LL with a good surgeon
I wonder if ROI from face enhancements is better than LL