"Just get out there and be confident"

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Diamond
I've come to realize that all of this advice is useless for people here, because if they were capable of doing this, they already would have done it, because it's been written about many times before on this forum. All they'd have to do is search it up and apply it.

But that's the thing, only 2% applies this consistently. Most maybe try, and give up after a week. And the reason for that is MENTALCELDOM.

Ever since I've started improoooving my MENTALCELDOM, this shit becomes much more automatic. And not with natural copes like excercise and nofap. I started Wellbutrin (which I rejected for years, but it has been the single most infuental thing to turn my depressed ass around), will start SARMS, and overall use more substances to become more NT and motivated.

Drugmaxx or die trying.

One user here explained it well when it comes to motivation to improve your life, even socially:
I've thought about this topic a lot. Most motivation seems to come from specific mental images and pictures weirdly enough. Sometimes even an image of a character smiling in some way is enough. If you find those images that you connect with, and you don't forget them, you seem to organize your life according to them in a weird sort of way. They act as stimulants. You can use art to "refuel" these images.

But you can also tap into certain innate archetypes as well. For instance, the hero trying to achieve some great goal, the underdog who has everything against him who won't give up (that's the advantage of disadvantage), etc.

Our greatest motivator is probably envy though, especially if you are a social person. If you can tap into that, everything is made easier. Getting into competitive scenarios and relationships makes feeling envy much easier.

Finally, there is always discipline. We act more often out of habit than out of self-interest. If you can discipline yourself to get good habits, then everything else will feel automatic.

Imagining myself being a slayer, in detail, really helps me too. But dopamine with drugs is really what gets me moving. Don't waste your years coping like I did.
Get Over It GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, EdgyFashionist, klip11 and 1 other person
dnr but then I read so dr

• Hmm...
Reactions: ivan.kuk
I've come to realize that all of this advice is useless for people here, because if they were capable of doing this, they already would have done it, because it's been written about many times before on this forum. All they'd have to do is search it up and apply it.

But that's the thing, only 2% applies this consistently. Most maybe try, and give up after a week. And the reason for that is MENTALCELDOM.

Ever since I've started improoooving my MENTALCELDOM, this shit becomes much more automatic. And not with natural copes like excercise and nofap. I started Wellbutrin (which I rejected for years, but it has been the single most infuental thing to turn my depressed ass around), will start SARMS, and overall use more substances to become more NT and motivated.

Drugmaxx or die trying.

One user here explained it well when it comes to motivation to improve your life, even socially:
I've thought about this topic a lot. Most motivation seems to come from specific mental images and pictures weirdly enough. Sometimes even an image of a character smiling in some way is enough. If you find those images that you connect with, and you don't forget them, you seem to organize your life according to them in a weird sort of way. They act as stimulants. You can use art to "refuel" these images.

But you can also tap into certain innate archetypes as well. For instance, the hero trying to achieve some great goal, the underdog who has everything against him who won't give up (that's the advantage of disadvantage), etc.

Our greatest motivator is probably envy though, especially if you are a social person. If you can tap into that, everything is made easier. Getting into competitive scenarios and relationships makes feeling envy much easier.

Finally, there is always discipline. We act more often out of habit than out of self-interest. If you can discipline yourself to get good habits, then everything else will feel automatic.

Imagining myself being a slayer, in detail, really helps me too. But dopamine with drugs is really what gets me moving. Don't waste your years coping like I did.
Get Over It GIF
Yes, get out there but put yourself within an environment with favourable gender ratios, but the thing is, a lot of guys here are loners so they'll be alone and normies see loners as easy meat, especially if they're awkward. My advice to these guys is to stay within your lane and position yourself correctly in said environments so that you don't get clowned on and simply wait until a woman makes it dead obvious for you to approach her. That's my advice to the youngcels here.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

Drugmaxx or die trying.

Get Over It GIF
Drug and hormonemaxxing is legit

Drug and hormonemaxxing is legit
Yes, get out there but put yourself within an environment with favourable gender ratios, but the thing is, a lot of guys here are loners so they'll be alone and normies see loners as easy meat, especially if they're awkward. My advice to these guys is to stay within your lane and position yourself correctly in said environments so that you don't get clowned on and simply wait until a woman makes it dead obvious for you to approach her. That's my advice to the youngcels here.
I think what is really crucial is finding a dude that is in a similar position as you. That will give you both a reason to hang out (and we know that all friendships have a underlying motive behind them. Nobody just hangs out because.) and have some social proof. As far as finding those mates goes, that's a different thing. But it boils down to seeking out those people (clubs, gym, work...) and then being a functioning human that can introduce themselves. But like I said, autists here really need that extra push that drugs offer.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and AhappyPill4u
I think what is really crucial is finding a dude that is in a similar position as you. That will give you both a reason to hang out (and we know that all friendships have a underlying motive behind them. Nobody just hangs out because.) and have some social proof. As far as finding those mates goes, that's a different thing. But it boils down to seeking out those people (clubs, gym, work...) and then being a functioning human that can introduce themselves. But like I said, autists here really need that extra push that drugs offer.
You dont need drugs...Muh eat more broccoli and muh get more sleep :soy:

You dont need drugs...Muh eat more broccoli and muh get more sleep :soy:
Sleep is kinda mogger tho. But it proportionally gets better the better your mental health becomes (with drugs and hormonemaxxing). Idk tbh this winter I'm filling out my 6"5 frame with SARMS, getting tatted, prettyboymaxxing, and low-inhibstacking. Next year is gonna be my prime.

• +1
Reactions: klip11

The problem with getting a 'buddy' is that he'll try and sabotage you and attack your self esteem, especially if you met him at a club. I'd rather be alone that be with shit people.

The thing is, what do we even have to offer women in our respective countries? We aren't good looking, rich, popular or even functional members in soysociety. There's nothing that can be done to change anything. Maybe we should humble ourselves and date as low as possible.

Last edited:
The problem with getting a 'buddy' is that he'll try and sabotage you and attack your self esteem, especially if you met him at a club. I'd rather be alone that be with shit people.
I get that is a possibility. Has it personally happened to you? Also one good point to keep in mind is this works best where you both don't mog one another too much. I've honestly found a real bro and he's been a real one so far. I guess I should count myself as lucky. But even if a retard backstabs you, he can prove useful in situations before where he socially haloed you, and which should have given you opportunities to make more friends. Easier said than done though, I know.

never get up