Just give up if you don’t look like this guy

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi

Maesthetic Chad or death. Mogs all the faggots pretty boys. This face and 6’5 is all you need to live a good life.

most guys with good faces are like 5'6 max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, 5'7 zoomer, Iasacrko and 8 others
If you’re below 6’5 and don’t have this face, never talk to females because they’ll call the cops on your ass.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
k shami if he was cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
“Muh, Looksmax bro.” “ Go to gym bro.” “ Get surgery bro.”

Yes. Kelly oubre jr is 5’4 and Joshua Weyerhaeuser is 5’7
i know this is a bait thread (hopefully) but tall and good looking is like 1 in 10,000.

• JFL
high htn

• +1
i know this is a bait thread (hopefully) but tall and good looking is like 1 in 10,000.
Yes but there’s nothing you can do if you aren’t tall and good looking. Below 6’4, never leave your basement. Below HTN, never make eye contact with a foid

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I forgot to mention that you also need to have a 6.5+ inch cock NBP.

This face, 6’5, and above average Penis.

Yes but there’s nothing you can do if you aren’t tall and good looking. Below 6’4, never leave your basement. Below HTN, never make eye contact with a foid
there's plenty of guys that are doing fine in life below 6'4, no country has 6'4 as it's average height or close really. Htn is also rare irl and there's tons of guys that are mtn doing fine as well. I'd say if you're atleast the average height in your country and mtn+ you will do fine as long as you are nt

• JFL
there's plenty of guys that are doing fine in life below 6'4, no country has 6'4 as it's average height or close really. Htn is also rare irl and there's tons of guys that are mtn doing fine as well. I'd say if you're atleast the average height in your country and mtn+ you will do fine as long as you are nt
These guys aren’t doing Fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their gfs are sending this guy nudes on insta, hoping they’ll get to suck off his cock one day while cuck boyfriend watches. Foids are incapable to loving you if you don’t have a face like the above guy, and this is reality. Average height(6’0-6’1) ain’t enough. You gotta be at least 6’4 to get a gf.

These guys aren’t doing Fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their gfs are sending this guy nudes on insta, hoping they’ll get to suck off his cock one day while cuck boyfriend watches. Foids are incapable to loving you if you don’t have a face like the above guy, and this is reality. Average height(6’0-6’1) ain’t enough. You gotta be at least 6’4 to get a gf.
average height is 6'0 in netherlands and it's the tallest country in the world, do u live in netherlands? also do you think niggas on r/tall are pulling ?? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
average height is 6'0 in netherlands and it's the tallest country in the world, do u live in netherlands?
Nigga, the minimum height foids want is 6’2.

@Iasacrko , what would you do if you had a guy like him(let’s say 6’5) in your class and you see all the girls openly flirting with him in front of you, playing with his hair and wanting to get dicked down by him ??

Would you be able to handle it ??

Cruel world we live in

He is just HTN

• +1
Nigga, the minimum height foids want is 6’2.
where do u live bro, i live in manlet central and i see guys shorter than me (i'm 5'8 so i'm already borderline manlet) with girls. but to add to your point, r/tall is not pulling any girls let's be honest.

• JFL
Yes and he has a good base to hardmaxx.
State of this forum. About 60% of the niggas that pm me are as good looking as him or better. This forum is HTN central

• +1
this nigga looks like dream if dream wasn't a byproduct of incest, tell me you don't see it

• JFL
State of this forum. About 60% of the niggas that pm me are as good looking as him or better. This forum is HTN central
Guys here have potential but you need a base like him without any looksmaxxing and 6’4 minimum to be safe

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Guys here have potential but you need a base like him without any looksmaxxing and 6’4 minimum to be safe
6’4 minimum. JFL tbh:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Nick.Harte
Couple of mms cucked me from being gl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad