isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
it’s literally that simple
have iq to know who wants to be spoken to and do it

ONE TIME IS NOT ENOUGH BTW

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 17791
nah bro, just be femboy theory. I already got 3 likes and one match in 45 minutes of starting timder

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
nah bro, just be femboy theory. I already got 3 likes and one match in 45 minutes of starting timder
living online = how u kill ur soul
but ok bro fair enough now message those bvlls and get dominated good on you bro happy for u but make sure that u finally find someone who lights up ur world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
living online = how u kill ur soul
but ok bro fair enough now message those bvlls and get dominated good on you bro happy for u but make sure that u finally find someone who lights up ur world
I'm matching with women only yakhi😻😻😻

• JFL
I’m non nt
7E8E94FB 66AC 48D1 B518 49A30C02A9C0

• JFL
No this is cope and it doesn’t work and you’re larping if you say it works for you

tell me ur story
People bully me when I talk to them or start walking fast when they go near me and won’t make eye contact and whenever I talk to people on the side of the street they think I’m homeless. This doesn’t work stop posting bluepill propaganda

• JFL
People bully me when I talk to them or start walking fast when they go near me and won’t make eye contact and whenever I talk to people on the side of the street they think I’m homeless. This doesn’t work stop posting bluepill propaganda
nigga ur weird then idfk jfl

i’m not saying it will make u friends but it will keep u entertained

Back in the old days you could definitely do that, people would start random conversations with each other in trains, buses, planes, waiting in line, at the barber shop, doctor's office, in parks, malls, stores, etc., but not anymore, everyone is now on their smartphones, people will just think you're weird if you start talking to them out of the blue...

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19157 and bignosesmallchin
Back in the old days you could definitely do that, people would start random conversations with each other in trains, buses, planes, waiting in line, at the barber shop, doctor's office, in parks, malls, stores, etc., but not anymore, everyone is now on their smartphones, people will just think you're weird if you start talking to them out of the blue...
society

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
u have to be the one to stand out

idk why ur getting ridiculed bro ur doing smth wrong or live in a shit area jfl
If a trucel came up to you and started trying to make conversation would u be nice to him or spit on him or be rude or call him ugly

• JFL
If a trucel came up to you and started trying to make conversation would u be nice to him or spit on him or be rude or call him ugly
obviously if he’s trucel i’d spit on him but if he’s chill and not subhuman then nah i’d be open

obviously if he’s trucel i’d spit on him but if he’s chill and not subhuman then nah i’d be open
So u would spit on me there’s your answer this is why I don’t try to talk to people. And how do I be chill

• +1