just go to uni and have fun bro

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
yeah enjoy getting mogged by everyone there you subhuman manlet. no fun for your deformed face and height

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 57464, Mewton and 16 others
Better than rotting home imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 51781 and 5 others
worst time in your life (i hope).

if life gets even worse after uni, i am roping

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Mewton, ConfusedBolivian and 7 others
Better than rotting home imo
you will end up rotting at uni aswell. your life now will be your life at uni, people’s lives don’t just drastically change like that. chad keeps on winning whilst incels keep on losing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PseudoMaxxer
yeah enjoy getting mogged by everyone there you subhuman manlet. no fun for your deformed face and height
I’m in uni and it’s fucking slavery. I hate it. I get reminded I’m around thousands of young single women everyday yet none would even give me a hug.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and fuxkdakikez
R u still in uni
You are still in uni at late 20s?
im still enrolled, and still plan on completing some time in the next 5 years (i am 28yo atm)

but havent gone to any lectures for years now, not passed any exams, cba
i only go to the parties/events from time to time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Mewton, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
life peaks at elementary school anyway

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
im still enrolled, and still plan on completing some time in the next 5 years (i am 28yo atm)

but havent gone to any lectures for years now, not passed any exams, cba
i only go to the parties/events from time to time.
Better than working full time. I have never worked full time and I don’t plan to until my parents guilt trip me.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Better than working full time. I have never worked full time and I don’t plan to until my parents guilt trip me.
same

working full-time not worth it in netherlands with 70% tax-rate

women can do the work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 20370, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
70% tax rate = 🤡
No bro, don't you see how well the government is protecting us from invading vikings trying to burn my home and rape my (non-existent) wife?

70% tax rate is completely reasonable 🤡🤡🤡

the government needs all the money they can get

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Fuck uni
I gymcelled hard after college and my life improved exponentially

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Legit Tinder works better than fucking college to get girls. Thats how fucked life is now.

• +1
No bro, don't you see how well the government is protecting us from invading vikings trying to burn my home and rape my (non-existent) wife?

70% tax rate is completely reasonable 🤡🤡🤡

the government needs all the money they can get
The government does nothing but import niggers who shit up cities with crime, drugs and degenerate thug culture (not to mention destroying places and raping white women). Then they expect us to work full time and pay high tax for those monkeys to sit back and relax. I haven’t had a job at all and when I do need to get one I will try to just remain as a neet or get an easy part time job.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and MoggerGaston
Legit Tinder works better than fucking college to get girls. Thats how fucked life is now.
Depends on location, no one uses dating apps where I live besides a few 40yo+ people

• +1
Depends on location, no one uses dating apps where I live besides a few 40yo+ people
i see college girls swiping on their dating apps while inside a bar/club nowadays.

IRL-dating doesnt exist anymore outside of social-circles maybe. all about the apps here

i see college girls swiping on their dating apps while inside a bar/club nowadays.

IRL-dating doesnt exist anymore outside of social-circles maybe. all about the apps here
The girls in friend circles get passed around and always cause drama and infighting from my experience. Thats the main problem none of these women are worthwhile to date in any serious capacity.

• +1
The girls in friend circles get passed around and always cause drama and infighting from my experience. Thats the main problem none of these women are worthwhile to date in any serious capacity.
just pump n dump, tbh

all you can do in 2024 as a man. women ruined dating

just pump n dump, tbh

all you can do in 2024 as a man. women ruined dating
Or just buy prostitutes, would be cheaper than doing the whole dating bullshit.

I should’ve just stuck with dishwashing , the cortisol from uni is too much

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and fuxkdakikez
Or just buy prostitutes, would be cheaper than doing the whole dating bullshit.
cant relate, I don't spend more than 10 dollars on the average date, but I pay with my mental health.

literally no point in going to uni if u get targeted and dont get sex or if u do an obv false rep ritual or humiliation ritual of sorts. Absolutly the biggest waste of money on the earth if u didnt have sex in high school, if ur incel by freshman year and some dumb foid hasnt taken ur v card (as they are supposed to as no point in waiting for an ogre to do it later) then ur obv being targeted as most prob lost it then. Might aswell just chill and relax at home and drop out of hs cause thats kinda useless 2.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Samsepioler and MoggerGaston
Add being non nt on top of tuhat and ur set for life in a mumbai wardk

• JFL
literally no point in going to uni if u get targeted and dont get sex or if u do an obv false rep ritual or humiliation ritual of sorts. Absolutly the biggest waste of money on the earth if u didnt have sex in high school, if ur incel by freshman year and some dumb foid hasnt taken ur v card (as they are supposed to as no point in waiting for an ogre to do it later) then ur obv being targeted as most prob lost it then. Might aswell just chill and relax at home and drop out of hs cause thats kinda useless 2.
school/uni is all about the social fun and partying

if you cant get that (due to bad looks for example), there's no point in any of it tbh.

globoschlomo jewish scam,
supported and encouraged by jewish-controlled national governments,
supported and encouraged by brainwashed parents

• +1
Reactions: Banasura and fuxkdakikez
70%

30% doesnt exist in western europe.
So 70% of the money you earn is taken away from you by the government? You have to be kidding about being taxed so much.

• +1
So 70% of the money you earn is taken away from you by the government? You have to be kidding about being taxed so much.
There's taxes on everything man. 40% Income tax, then ~20% tax on most consumer goods/services, then you are forced into government healthcare/pension/social-program payments which is another ~30% on top of your initial gross salary. And way more shit like that.

Honestly, the tax is closer to 80% if anything. It's just been obfuscated by segregating it into all these different smaller parts.

The forced healthcare/pension/social-program payments is something you don't even see as a wage-slave, it is already subtracted from your wage before it ever even gets to you by your employer.

Forced programs, can't opt out of it = Taxation.

• JFL
Reactions: john2
There's taxes on everything man. 40% Income tax, then ~20% tax on most consumer goods/services, then you are forced into government healthcare/pension/social-program payments which is another ~30% on top of your initial gross salary. And way more shit like that.

Honestly, the tax is closer to 80% if anything. It's just been obfuscated by segregating it into all these different smaller parts.
What a joke Western Europe is. Move out of the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and MoggerGaston
What a joke Western Europe is. Move out of the Netherlands.
I am tax-maxed right now. I barely pay any tax right now when you compare what I am getting and paying for.

I work part-time at most, benefit from social housing and certain programs which benefit 'the poor', and other discounts/tax-cuts which you only have access to when you make little/no money.

But it's kinda this hole you can't get out of. You either live a cheap minimalist life where you get taxed little, which I am doing right now, but it will never be beneficial for me to get 'a real job' and work longer hours, because every additional euro of income will get taxed to SHIT.

So it's either this 1500euro/month cheapass lifestyle, or move out of this globalist capitalist shithole country.

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
I am tax-maxed right now. I barely pay any tax right now when you compare what I am getting and paying for.

I work part-time at most, benefit from social housing and certain programs which benefit 'the poor', and other discounts/tax-cuts which you only have access to when you make little/no money.

But it's kinda this hole you can't get out of. You either live a cheap minimalist life where you get taxed little, which I am doing right now, but it will never be beneficial for me to get 'a real job' and work longer hours, because every additional euro of income will get taxed to SHIT.

So it's either this 1500euro/month cheapass lifestyle, or move out of this globalist capitalist shithole country.
You'll be poor forever... what if a mogger like you needs to raise a family with a wife? How're you going to succeed?

• +1
You'll be poor forever... what if a mogger like you needs to raise a family with a wife? How're you going to succeed?
I never even had a LTR man, women don't find me attractive. A family with a wife? pipe-dream.

I have given up on the career rat-race and the dream of raising a family, because women have discarded me and only go for chad fuckboys/players.
+ the economy is fucked so working for money is a scam on itself anyways

But yeah if women weren't ruined by feminism, I would have to move abroad to make any money and not get scammed by the government. So that I can raise a family.

USA mogs

Last edited:
this is too real