Just go tretenion

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The real Nigerian prince
Only took me one dermatology appointment super easy to get to be honest. Gonna get that glass skin soon. Finally able to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Nick.Harte
isn't tazarotene better

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Clavicular, N1666 and 1 other person
img needing a pre for tret

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
I hate the fact that you need to apply it every day

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
isn't tazarotene better
For PIE/hyperpigmentation/scars then yeah. But for acne tret is just as effective, but taz will get the same results faster

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and ubicuse
Only took me one dermatology appointment super easy to get to be honest. Gonna get that glass skin soon. Finally able to looksmax
Did you know you can get it from an UGL without any appointments and explanations, lol...

great way to do absolutely nothing
Not really. You start every 3 days then 2 days. Tret isn't tolered for all skins, it's very important to build a tolerance. Starting to apply Tret every night is the best way to damage your skin mostly if it's sensitive

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Wont do shit to ur skin texture btw if thats what ure looking for , ofc u need it to treat acne n other shit

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Everyone recommends to use it every night otherwise it won’t be effective
Not really. You start every 3 days then 2 days. Tret isn't tolered for all skins, it's very important to build a tolerance. Starting to apply Tret every night is the best way to damage your skin mostly if it's sensitive
this is the best advice

apply it every 3 days.
3 days is cope if your using like 0.025mg 3 days maybe for 0.1mg but if the dosage is low i suggest you apply everyday but pause if notice irritation

• +1
Everyone recommends to use it every night otherwise it won’t be effective
The recommended advice is to build up to every night, not go straight into it. Most people haven’t even used retinoids on their skin before and going straight into tret like that will irritate your skin and do more harm than good.

Wont do shit to ur skin texture btw if thats what ure looking for , ofc u need it to treat acne n other shit
What do you use for skin texture then? Dermapen?

What do you use for skin texture then? Dermapen?
Its all about diet hydration and prevent collagen loss , so i only use moisturizer and sunscreen everything else is cope , microneedling is supposed to increase collagen but i didnt notice difference with that either i always take pics btw before i start any treatment im at 5th session now once a month.
Tanning works too for visual effect but will cause aging

• +1
Every other night works fine

Its all about diet hydration and prevent collagen loss , so i only use moisturizer and sunscreen everything else is cope , microneedling is supposed to increase collagen but i didnt notice difference with that either i always take pics btw before i start any treatment im at 5th session now once a month.
Tanning works too for visual effect but will cause aging
Moistuzer, tret, sunscreen and mirconeedling

Moistuzer, tret, sunscreen and mirconeedling
As i said didnt do shit for me at least visually , but may be differnt for others unironically i found tret more useful for hair loss than skin

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
As i said didnt do shit for me at least visually , but may be differnt for others unironically i found tret more useful for hair loss than skin
Did you just rub it into your scalp

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Did you just rub it into your scalp
Yes after min to enhance the effect and supposedly speed up vellus to terminal hair conversion but it is bro science for now no studies i found on this yet

yes you have to build up tolerance that’s fucking obviously holy shit. The point is that applying tret every 3 days is not going to do anything even to keep tret effects every 2 days is recommended

You had to see a dermatologist to get it? All I had to do was walk into a pharmacy and tell them I want tretinoin and they wrote a prescription right there and let me buy it

• +1
I'm 100% with you, tret is great. I have been using it from skinorac to maintain my gayglow for a long time now.

• +1
People in Spain lucky you don’t even need a prescription for it

I used tazerotene and tret

Taz does mog but makes me into the thing

Tret is a little more conservative but id go back to Taz if I ran out, tbh acne is diet tho I don't even worry much about this shit

(Also pimple patches are valid get a bulk pack on amazon)

For PIE/hyperpigmentation/scars then yeah. But for acne tret is just as effective, but taz will get the same results faster
Wait so even though tret binds to more receptors taz is better?

• +1
Wait so even though tret binds to more receptors taz is better?
Which receptors does tret bind to that taz doesn’t? Taz was only made in the first place to better target the retinoid receptors

• +1
Reactions: yeezus2013
Which receptors does tret bind to that taz doesn’t? Taz was only made in the first place to better target the retinoid receptors
Never mind i might be thinking of adaplene, my bad. Sorry.

But are the newer generations of retinoids better than the older ones? Maybe I will hop on Taz if so

• +1
Never mind i might be thinking of adaplene, my bad. Sorry.

But are the newer generations of retinoids better than the older ones? Maybe I will hop on Taz if so
The only reason I picked tazarotene over tret was because I read how it was more effective for treating hyperpigmentation and fading acne scars. The potency of taz is also stronger than tret which means it’ll work faster. I also read about the horror stories with purging on tret, whereas on taz people just reported dry skin.

My purge phase wasn’t bad, it was just a bit of peeling and a few new spots. Now I’m in the phase where each time I apply taz my skin will only keep getting better, it’s only been a month max.

• +1
The only reason I picked tazarotene over tret was because I read how it was more effective for treating hyperpigmentation and fading acne scars. The potency of taz is also stronger than tret which means it’ll work faster. I also read about the horror stories with purging on tret, whereas on taz people just reported dry skin.

My purge phase wasn’t bad, it was just a bit of peeling and a few new spots. Now I’m in the phase where each time I apply taz my skin will only keep getting better, it’s only been a month max.
Thanks bro and also did you use gel or cream? and did you get gay glow from taz?

• +1

so taz does exactly the same stuff tret does since its a retinoid but better right?

• +1
Thanks bro and also did you use gel or cream? and did you get gay glow from taz?
I use cream as that’s the only one available from tretinoinworld. My skin does glow, but it’s not over the top it’s like a nice glow.

so taz does exactly the same stuff tret does since its a retinoid but better right?
Yes pretty much

• +1
I use cream as that’s the only one available from tretinoinworld. My skin does glow, but it’s not over the top it’s like a nice glow.

Yes pretty much
Does the cream have pore clogging ingredients like the tretinoin does?

• +1
Surprisingly never tried tret in my 5 years of being on here, I was on the cusp many times, but I think some worries about facial fat loss always kept me off.

You had to see a dermatologist to get it? All I had to do was walk into a pharmacy and tell them I want tretinoin and they wrote a prescription right there and let me buy it
I didn’t know you could do that my mom would have taken it snce she is bluepilled to infinity
Surprisingly never tried tret in my 5 years of being on here, I was on the cusp many times, but I think some worries about facial fat loss always kept me off.
Using to see if it fades my scars then going on taz

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I didn’t know you could do that my mom would have taken it snce she is bluepilled to infinity

Using to see if it fades my scars then going on taz
CO2 lasers might be most useful if you're talking about acne scars. The following thread has some useful advice, I think.

CO2 lasers might be most useful if you're talking about acne scars. The following thread has some useful advice, I think.
Since I’m a teenager I doubt my parents will get it.