just gonna be honest i've never done a single bit of looksmaxing.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I've never really done a single but of look's maxing except maybe shave the beard but everyone does that and a haircut the last time i worked out was when i was 15 tbh and it's still over but i just cant be fucked tbh remember it's just look's it not the make or break of a person especially with gene editing within 10 year's coming out i'm wondering how much of looks maxing is in vain cause you will never compete with a genetically created chad tbh so i'm just wondering what is the point surgery after surgery working out every week what is the point when you can just wait 10 year's and live in a different body with a gigachad features tbh that's what i'm wondering

Looksmax you fucking retard
Do you want a shot at the opposite sex or no?
Figure out all the flaws in your face and write them down in a list.
Then next to each write down a looksmax or a surgery that is safe and work towards it instead of complaining about "muh 10 years gigachad" fix the fuck up

If you’re not looksmaxing then being on this forum is completely pointless

Cool now post a picture of your face like you do in every thread you make

All about the looks, man. I also shave too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I've never really done a single but of look's maxing except maybe shave the beard but everyone does that and a haircut the last time i worked out was when i was 15 tbh and it's still over but i just cant be fucked tbh remember it's just look's it not the make or break of a person especially with gene editing within 10 year's coming out i'm wondering how much of looks maxing is in vain cause you will never compete with a genetically created chad tbh so i'm just wondering what is the point surgery after surgery working out every week what is the point when you can just wait 10 year's and live in a different body with a gigachad features tbh that's what i'm wondering
dudu
Dude you are 15 with beard and me 16 and i dont have hairballs

Looksmax you fucking retard
Do you want a shot at the opposite sex or no?
Figure out all the flaws in your face and write them down in a list.
Then next to each write down a looksmax or a surgery that is safe and work towards it instead of complaining about "muh 10 years gigachad" fix the fuck up
This is what I like about the Looksmax user base, blackpilled advice rather than bluepilled ‘Work on your personality’ advice.

Cool now post a picture of your face like you do in every thread you make

TBH THIS ENTIRE SIGHT IS MENTAL MASTURBATION PLUS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE YOUR A NATRUAL CHAD