just got a new sim, so im signing up on tinder

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
im out this incel shit hole ✌️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, gamma and CupOfCoffee
The definition of incel has nothing to do with sex, it's a mindset, more specifically, it's a loser's mindset.

You can have as much sex as you want and still be an incel in your mind.

When you start to think about it more, something that seems as normal as looksmaxxing is actually a very unnatural and unnecessary thing.
The only exception is if you're fat because it's not good for your health.

But really, I find it pathetic that there are users on this site like Amnesia and larsanova69 who waste years of their life on such a site, constantly trying to be the perfect image of beauty just so they can get laid or feel validated. Even though they get laid and have success with women, they're still incels because they're here.

The mindset of constantly seeing yourself as not perfect enough or too ugly in the mirror, that is what being an incel really is.

That is not to say that there are not truecels, but as I have seen for myself, that is not the case for most of the active users here.

Of course, you could throw this back on me and claim that because I am here also I am the same, but I haven't invested that much time, it's still a waste, but not as much as most users. I've only been here for 2 months and that's how long it took me to realize all of this.

That's what separates me, I'm not "Chad", I'm not perfect, I'm normal. That's the difference between us, you'll constantly chase an idea of perfection that you will never reach while spending most of your free time on here trolling, while I will actually be out there enjoying life.

You are in your own self made prison, it doesn't matter how much success you get with women because you'll never be truly happy, fulfilled and satisfied. And this is not an essay on hedonism, but the incel community and what it represents. It's not even focused on hate, it's focused on perfection, at least hate isn't permanent but this idea of perfection will never leave because perfection is impossible.

I have also seen that this site judges women on lower standards than men, a male model can be seen as ugly because of minor imperfections but the average woman is worshipped like a goddess just for not being ugly. So, even though you people are experts at pointing out the details of male models, for average women who have tons of imperfections you're blinded by desire and worship. You underestimate a man's value and overestimate a woman's value.

The only 2 reasons why I made an account on this site and joined the community are: 1) To see what features I lack to be a supermodel/Chad and 2) to investigate the incel community and compare it to MGTOW.

I thought that incels were more realistic than mgtows, because of the FaceandLMS videos I had watched in early 2018, but now I know that incels are the most toxic, because although both are misogynistic, mgtows treat each other way better. Since both are misogynistic though, both are a bad influence.

So, I'll just unplug from the internet, not physically, but I'll just stay away from such toxic communities, because I don't want to end up wasting my life on nonsense that adds no value to my life, because like I said, time is finite because we are not immortal. If we were immortal, then life would have no meaning, but since we can die, the meaning of life is what we do with our time, or at least it is my interpretation of the matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
Enjoy those trashy girls bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
See you tomorrow

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403