Just got another thermo nuclear blackpill

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I went on a yubo livestream and I saw this fat girl open up her tinder profile on camera. She had 99+ LIKES AND OVER 50 MESSAGES.

Not even a decent looking woman. A woman who was clearly overweight, even when FRAUDING IN PHOTOS

1D89ADAB B39E 4DCA 8EC1 35E214EFC75F
It’s beyond over. Her matches weren’t even subhuman either

@Fuk

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Hades, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
wow i would rather be incel than follow some ugly landwhale like that

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
wow i would rather be incel than follow some ugly landwhale like that
I’d fuck her but the juice ain’t worth the squeeze. She had 50 men messaging her first trying to get some pussy. She has so many of them on a leash, it’s unbelievable. We’re at a point where fat girls have as much options as a Stacy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1140
I’d fuck her but the juice ain’t worth the squeeze. She had 50 men messaging her first trying to get some pussy. She has so many of them on a leash, it’s unbelievable. We’re at a point where fat girls have as much options as a Stacy
Jesus, fuck, this cruel world, a landwhale has a higher smv than Chad.

• +1
Reactions: MilkoShoes and RamRanchCowboy
WATER WATER FACE FACE BRO

s

Attachments

• 1578095981494.png
    1578095981494.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 37
A landwhale :sick:

Obviously, even a gigachad has less demand than her. Water is wet

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
It's the fucking cucks orbitting and investing their bluepilled beliefs into landwhales that turns women into ego driven sluts always ready to go onto the next man

Hypergamy is a disaster. The moment an ugly girl gives me an IOI I'll fuck her in the ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3573, MilkoShoes and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
I went on a yubo livestream and I saw this fat girl open up her tinder profile on camera. She had 99+ LIKES AND OVER 50 MESSAGES.

Not even a decent looking woman. A woman who was clearly overweight, even when FRAUDING IN PHOTOS

View attachment 214681
It’s beyond over. Her matches weren’t even subhuman either

@Fuk
kill all beta males

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You can't complain when you're part of the problem
True, if you are willing to fuck a landwhale, you are a bluepilled cuckoo with 0 self-respect.

Ur 6ft4, and black, you can do better, much better.
I can’t brother. I’ve even been shunned by my own race of women due to looks. I can get the scraps, not much more

after looksmaxxing I won’t even look in the same direction as a fat girl however

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 2597
I can’t brother. I’ve even been shunned by my own race of women due to looks. I can get the scraps, not much more

after looksmaxxing I won’t even look in the same direction as a fat girl however
If it's only temporary it's fine, what's your potential PSL after looksmaxing?

get muscle and lean. ur black and 6’4 bro.

• +1
get muscle and lean. ur black and 6’4 bro.
Lifting is cope, if you don't have 90th percentile body genetics. I reckon I do, no larp. I have more muscle then the kids who gymcel hard, and I have barely touched a weight. In the summer when I gymcel, hard, in 3 months I'll be in great shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Blackout.xl
Would have to see quality of matches tbh, most guys on Tinder are utter subhumans who would swipe right on a 40 year old obese 1PSL tranny and message her first

Would have to see quality of matches tbh, most guys on Tinder are utter subhumans who would swipe right on a 40 year old obese 1PSL tranny and message her first
I said they weren’t subhumans boyo

• Woah
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Everyone is in there own personal version of hell.

She will never keep chad. Forced to settle.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3573

Literally dark triad max.

I can understand the likes if many men mass swipe-right but 50+ messages? All those beta retards should be gassed.

• +1
I saw the same shit on a different dating app but even worse

she was obese and disgusting and she asked people in her timeline for 30 dollars and dudes were fighting to give her money it was insane

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Blackout.xl