Just got approached in the wild.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
By some kind of crack addict.

I went out to do some early morning foraging, when this woman calls me over. And she's all "Do you have a cigarette?" And I'm all "No, I'm sorry... I don't... smoke." She locks eyes with me and asks "Do you smoke crack?"

I say no. She asks me for some money. I used to work at a soup kitchen so the sight of her is particularly tragic for me. I know what signs of struggle to look for. I tell her I don't have very much, but I'll see what I can do. She conveniently "trips" and places her hand on my chest. Then she says she just needs enough for a pack of cigarettes. "Cigarettes are expensive!" I muse. And before I can give her any money, she scoffs "Tch, bye..." and walks off.

Waiting for the bus, I see her again. She has a GameCube in hand, and she's waving around a pair of black and white Reeboks, trying to sell them to people driving by. I compliment her GameCube. She says "Fuck you. You don't know who you're talkin' to, baby..."

Long story short, I got out of there before she cut me. But yeah, I have this sort of way with women. Mostly the ones addicted to controlled substances. This is not an isolated incident, and you can live like me too! Follow my damn sexmaxualizing guide!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Perfect Hairline, Deleted member 3202, Rochefort6 and 8 others
Dn read but it's over hehehe

Read the first line and lost interest

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I usually use this word in a joking manner, but you are seriously autistic/have some sort of mental disability.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and middayshowers
I usually use this word in a joking manner, but you are seriously autistic/have some sort of mental disability.

Is it because I didn't close the deal with that lady? She wasn't my type.

The fuck I just read? :think:

also you mean Crack is powerful?

not a single pixel

• JFL
Reactions: Romnel
Yeah bro, you should start a pickup YT channel fo su

Over

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
you always have these crazy, yet funny stories.

like, how i recall you story how you came up with a whole system. On how to get with women that do comedy stand up, and meet them afterwards.
Only to find out, LOL, that these women don't stay and immediately leave trhough the back door after their comedy stand up gigg is over.

I would suggest. Although I liek your creativity. Keep it simple- stupid. Needs things to be a bit quick and efective and high volume. Life is hort, ain't nobody got ime for that, crazy long lasting system/approaches.

I always like reading your threads

Meme

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Read every word. Lifefuel son.

Get looks or die