just got back from rhino consultation

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

im so sick of these girls bullying me for my nose i shouldve just got rhino 2 years ago but you fuckers told me in 2020 i needed jaw and eye surgery not rhino which is a failo of mine right now so fuck u u know who u r, i went and i didn't like the surgeon because he was too bluepilled and didn't wanna give me the madison beer rhinoplasty, I'm so mad that I took a shit in the surgeons office bathroom and didn't flush. so i am going to turkey in january or february instead so i can get a botched rhinoplasty with a refined tip GIGA sloped bridge to resemble madison beer. it's over if you don't have madison beer nose, girls only want you if you have madison beer, i am madison beer, i am as talented as madison beer, i have madison beers face, i have madison beers money, i am a tranny like madison beer, i am jewish like madison beer, i have madison beers house, i suck dick as good as madison beer, i have madison beers dog, i am resemble madison beer in every way, i mog madison beers boyfriend nick austin, i fuck bitches like madison beer, i have madison beer lips, i have madison beer chin, i will become madison beer, i am the boy version of madison beer, i am famous like madison beer, i eat ass like madison beer, i have as many fans as madison beer, i can sing like madison beer, i can be seductive like madison beer, i eat like madison beer, i only jerk off to madison beer, i talk and walk like madison beer, i sleep like madison beer, i fart like madison beer, i use the bathroom like madison beer, i am as knowledgeable about surgery and makeup as madison beer, i listen to music by madison beer, i am a lookalike of madison beer, i have a family member named tracy like the mom of madison beer, i had a family member named robert like the dad of madison beer, i will have a nose like madison beer. just wanted to let y'all know thanks bye!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Sny, ItsOverCel and 12 others
You look... great... Yeah!😅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and ChristianChad
Wait, do you suck dick?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: angelo, datboijj, ChristianChad and 2 others
I am newcel so i want to know
Is this guy screwed in the head or does he suck all day long
What is up with tha face

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 18776 and datboijj
stop doing those weird faces, record a video being normal and send for us only once plsss 😳

View attachment 1796162View attachment 1796163View attachment 1796164
im so sick of these girls bullying me for my nose i shouldve just got rhino 2 years ago but you fuckers told me in 2020 i needed jaw and eye surgery not rhino which is a failo of mine right now so fuck u u know who u r, i went and i didn't like the surgeon because he was too bluepilled and didn't wanna give me the madison beer rhinoplasty, I'm so mad that I took a shit in the surgeons office bathroom and didn't flush. so i am going to turkey in january or february instead so i can get a botched rhinoplasty with a refined tip GIGA sloped bridge to resemble madison beer. it's over if you don't have madison beer nose, girls only want you if you have madison beer, i am madison beer, i am as talented as madison beer, i have madison beers face, i have madison beers money, i am a tranny like madison beer, i am jewish like madison beer, i have madison beers house, i suck dick as good as madison beer, i have madison beers dog, i am resemble madison beer in every way, i mog madison beers boyfriend nick austin, i fuck bitches like madison beer, i have madison beer lips, i have madison beer chin, i will become madison beer, i am the boy version of madison beer, i am famous like madison beer, i eat ass like madison beer, i have as many fans as madison beer, i can sing like madison beer, i can be seductive like madison beer, i eat like madison beer, i only jerk off to madison beer, i talk and walk like madison beer, i sleep like madison beer, i fart like madison beer, i use the bathroom like madison beer, i am as knowledgeable about surgery and makeup as madison beer, i listen to music by madison beer, i am a lookalike of madison beer, i have a family member named tracy like the mom of madison beer, i had a family member named robert like the dad of madison beer, i will have a nose like madison beer. just wanted to let y'all know thanks bye!
my left testicle is as talented as madison beer lad its not a very high bar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 20618
I am newcel so i want to know
Is this guy screwed in the head or does he suck all day long
What is up with tha face

no im just giga lean nigga i havent atye for 2 days

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and datboijj
my left testicle is as talented as madison beer lad its not a very high bar
shes talented as sucking my dick madison beer was made for my cum to go in her tranny surgically created pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
ur nose isnt a problem man someone give him some decent looksmaxxing advice

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
ur nose isnt a problem man someone give him some decent looksmaxxing advice
ayeyooo u got my nigga fivefootsix56 in ur pfp we gon have a problem or does he approve? u know i could beat ur ass right

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 20618, datboijj and 2 others
ayeyooo u got my nigga fivefootsix56 in ur pfp we gon have a problem or does he approve? u know i could beat ur ass right
mirin loyalty, yes hes my boy

• Love it
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 20618, datboijj and 1 other person
look above fuck nigga
just u doing weird faces and being in a white as fuck room with giga bad lighting and still making autistic faces...

u still look like before, just cut your hair a lil bit, shave that chocolate milk moustache and stop doing weird faces...
also watch out what ur eating, those pimples could multiply, them its over

just u doing weird faces and being in a white as fuck room with giga bad lighting and still making autistic faces...

u still look like before, just cut your hair a lil bit, shave that chocolate milk moustache and stop doing weird faces...
hes not making faces lad...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Ugh..
Forum Tell me
Is this creature real?

you know NOTHING about waht youre talking about
i loko nothing like before my face is like this unfradued natural

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
why nigga? u intersted u gay ass nigga
No nigga, only bc that explains a lot of things. But back to the topic, the nose isn't a problem, you even have an advantage having a big nose (you look good)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16133
No nigga, only bc that explains a lot of things. But back to the topic, the nose isn't a problem, you even have an advantage having a big nose (you look good)
no i need maidosn beer nose its over for me right now it sucksd bc myt nose looks fine ig from side three fourths loooking up but it looks like shiut smilling bc of tip and i cant cope i need rhino ASAP

FUCK THIS WORLD I UESD TO HAVE A GIGA PRETTYBOY NOSE IN MY PRIME AND NOW THAT YOU FUCKERS HAVE TOLD ME TO DO PEPTIDES TESTOSTERONE ETC I EVEN BONESMASHED MY NOSE FOR 6 MOTNHS BACK IN EARLY 2021 BC ONE MEMBER HERE SAID I SHOULD DO IT FOR OPRY TYPE NOSE AND IT ENDED UP GOING THE WRONG WAY AND ALSO THIS STUPID PUBERTY I JUT HAVE THE WORST GENETICS AND ENVIRONMENT MAN FUCK MEEE!!!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
you know NOTHING about waht youre talking about
i loko nothing like before my face is like this unfradued natural
biggest larper jfl. of course u look like a cheek sucker when neutral :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• WTF
@Tinydragon98 thoughts?:lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 20618
  • Love it
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 16133
biggest larper jfl. of course u look like a cheek sucker when neutral :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah you think its cheek sucking because youre so used to looking in the mirror seeing your bloated fat face you gaslighter its so over for you i mog you how does it feel that i have better bones than you?

• +1
  • Love it
I wanna look like madison beer too

i am madison beer, i am as talented as madison beer, i have madison beers face, i have madison beers money, i am a tranny like madison beer, i am jewish like madison beer, i have madison beers house, i suck dick as good as madison beer, i have madison beers dog, i am resemble madison beer in every way, i mog madison beers boyfriend nick austin, i fuck bitches like madison beer, i have madison beer lips, i have madison beer chin, i will become madison beer, i am the boy version of madison beer, i am famous like madison beer, i eat ass like madison beer, i have as many fans as madison beer, i can sing like madison beer, i can be seductive like madison beer, i eat like madison beer, i only jerk off to madison beer, i talk and walk like madison beer, i sleep like madison beer, i fart like madison beer, i use the bathroom like madison beer, i am as knowledgeable about surgery and makeup as madison beer, i listen to music by madison beer, i am a lookalike of madison beer, i have a family member named tracy like the mom of madison beer, i had a family member named robert like the dad of madison beer, i will have a nose like madison beer. just wanted to let y'all know thanks bye!

manifest it sister 🙌🙌🙌

I wanna look like madison beer too

bahaha she's a political idiot i would rape her tranny asshole to be honest not even gonna lie my nigga

2995884 2994459 dnr

U look like a homeless man from the 70s now.
R. I. P to your former looks

what are you doing stepbro:lul::lul::lul::lul:

where the proof she is trans?

dont get me wrong this is one of the best and most convincing transexuals i'd still force and control this abomination but i don't really care sometimes i get turned off knowing beer was born with a man dick but then again i don't care im an incel i can't get any better than trannies i have two in my dms right now i am disgusted but i have to teach them a lesson to not be gay by fucking them in their assholes

View attachment 1802996View attachment 1802997View attachment 1802998View attachment 1802999View attachment 1803001View attachment 1803002View attachment 1803003
dont get me wrong this is one of the best and most convincing transexuals i'd still force and control this abomination but i don't really care sometimes i get turned off knowing beer was born with a man dick but then again i don't care im an incel i can't get any better than trannies i have two in my dms right now i am disgusted but i have to teach them a lesson to not be gay by fucking them in their assholes

but bro where is the actual evidence? The only thing I find sus is her lower 3rd part. Like his and legs are awkward.

View attachment 1796162View attachment 1796163View attachment 1796164
turkish surgeons are good for rhino for sure.

• +1
but bro where is the actual evidence? The only thing I find sus is her lower 3rd part. Like his and legs are awkward.
the evidence is right there
look at that huge fucking chin
it's just a prettyboy in drag nigga

forget the long hair face makeup breasts and bbl just look at the bone structure

the navel aka the belly button should be below the waist in women this evolutionary trait is only found in biological females to support the strong wide and high hip bones in women for childbirth just like women need a wide pelvis, madison has a narrow heart shaped pelvis incapable of producing a child, and an unfunctional uterus, because there wasn't one to begin with.

I timestamped it:
Look at the walk
This is a male q-angle
The q-angle is measured on the femur all the way down from the knee bone to the trochanter

In males, the walk should resemble that of a toy soldier back in forth back in forth straight line, little to no effort because us males require less power to kick our feet due to stronger muscle fibers, bones, and the fact we don't have massive hips, or buttocks like a biological female would be.

see how a real female walks? the legs tend to kick away instead of straight forward due to requiring more power and force for the walk cycle.

the most dead giveaway though

the shoulders

straight back too lmfao

it's kind of over for you if you deny the tranny pill
it's okay to not accept it at first, but you need to come to terms with it
i mean you have been lied to your whole life into believing these stars are wonderful, beautiful, feminine creatures.
and then when you find out they are really just niggas, you are discomforted.
just like how you first found the blackpill, you were kind of weirded out at first, humans fear the unknown.
that's why it's more welcoming to take the bluepill for most, and be ignorant, but you can't.
if you wanna survive, you must know the full truth, and not be an idiot.
i don't want you to think this post is insulting to you death, i am not calling you gay. you are just misinformed.
that's why I'm here to help you out man.
you've been psyopsed into thinking these are angelic women, but they are not.
the jews have made me have a sexual fetish towards these cross dressers, and I'm desensitized to it.
After studying it for 2.5 years, and hating these abominations, I've grown to love them.
Possibly even desire fucking many of them, just because it's taboo, and I think it's funny to put them in their place.
Hopefully that'll change when I fuck one of these freaks and discover that tranny pussy isn't as good as real pussy.
The male pelvis isn't made to support depth, so when fucking one of these THINGS the pussy is hella dry, very narrow and caved in feeling, no wetness at all, elasticity isn't great. We'll just have to see, I plan on fucking one within the next year or so, and I will report back and detail my experience with it. Okay hope you learned something my nigga!

Tagging two of the only people blackpilled about this topic, I'm not sure about any other users though.
@O'Pry Reincarnation @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sny, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
the evidence is right there
look at that huge fucking chin
it's just a prettyboy in drag nigga
View attachment 1803008
forget the long hair face makeup breasts and bbl just look at the bone structure
View attachment 1803011
the navel aka the belly button should be below the waist in women this evolutionary trait is only found in biological females to support the strong wide and high hip bones in women for childbirth just like women need a wide pelvis, madison has a narrow heart shaped pelvis incapable of producing a child, and an unfunctional uterus, because there wasn't one to begin with.
View attachment 1803014
View attachment 1803016

I timestamped it:
Look at the walk
This is a male q-angle
The q-angle is measured on the femur all the way down from the knee bone to the trochanter
View attachment 1803026
In males, the walk should resemble that of a toy soldier back in forth back in forth straight line, little to no effort because us males require less power to kick our feet due to stronger muscle fibers, bones, and the fact we don't have massive hips, or buttocks like a biological female would be.

see how a real female walks? the legs tend to kick away instead of straight forward due to requiring more power and force for the walk cycle.
View attachment 1803019
the most dead giveaway though
View attachment 1803037
the shoulders
View attachment 1803044View attachment 1803045
straight back too lmfao

it's kind of over for you if you deny the tranny pill

I'm never in denial. I just wanted to see what proof you had. So far it looks solid.
it's okay to not accept it at first, but you need to come to terms with it
i mean you have been lied to your whole life into believing these stars are wonderful, beautiful, feminine creatures.
and then when you find out they are really just niggas, you are discomforted.
just like how you first found the blackpill, you were kind of weirded out at first, humans fear the unknown.
I was already black pilled by common sense as a kid lol
that's why it's more welcoming to take the bluepill for most, and be ignorant, but you can't.
if you wanna survive, you must know the full truth, and not be an idiot.
i don't want you to think this post is insulting to you death, i am not calling you gay. you are just misinformed.
that's why I'm here to help you out man.
you've been psyopsed into thinking these are angelic women, but they are not.
Yeah thats true It's become so much harder for me to tell who is a genuine woman and who isn't cuz of this satanic gay tranny agenda.

the jews have made me have a sexual fetish towards these cross dressers, and I'm desensitized to it.
After studying it for 2.5 years, and hating these abominations, I've grown to love them.
Possibly even desire fucking many of them, just because it's taboo, and I think it's funny to put them in their place.
Hopefully that'll change when I fuck one of these freaks and discover that tranny pussy isn't as good as real pussy.
The male pelvis isn't made to support depth, so when fucking one of these THINGS the pussy is hella dry, very narrow and caved in feeling, no wetness at all, elasticity isn't great. We'll just have to see, I plan on fucking one within the next year or so, and I will report back and detail my experience with it. Okay hope you learned something my nigga!

Tagging two of the only people blackpilled about this topic, I'm not sure about any other users though.
@O'Pry Reincarnation @Amnesia

Repping this...I actually agree with everything you said. There's a couple bitchute videos I came across a while back showing how a lot of celebs are actually transgenders secretly. Didn't give it much thought though

I remember showing photos of madison beer to some people and some of them asked if she was a tranny. One said "thats a hot dude"

But yeah I always found it super weird about her leg part something in my brain was telling me something but I couldn't put my fingers around it.

You should make a post on this tbh.

• +1
I'm never in denial. I just wanted to see what proof you had. So far it looks solid.

I was already black pilled by common sense as a kid lol

Yeah thats true It's become so much harder for me to tell who is a genuine woman and who isn't cuz of this satanic gay tranny agenda.

Repping this...I actually agree with everything you said. There's a couple bitchute videos I came across a while back showing how a lot of celebs are actually transgenders secretly. Didn't give it much thought though

I remember showing photos of madison beer to some people and some of them asked if she was a tranny. One said "thats a hot dude"

But yeah I always found it super weird about her leg part something in my brain was telling me something but I couldn't put my fingers around it.

You should make a post on this tbh.
no ill never post transvestigation threads because im not tryna get in trouble some might think im a hypocrite for wanting to try to fuck one of these things also im glad youve been woke about this agenda
if u want to make a post about it surebut credit me if u use my research

no ill never post transvestigation threads because im not tryna get in trouble some might think im a hypocrite for wanting to try to fuck one of these things also im glad youve been woke about this agenda
if u want to make a post about it surebut credit me if u use my research

the scary part is that madison has the prettiest face I've ever seen. Like even her jaw and chin look good on her.

The only part I find non-appealing is her body shape. The face is full blown feminine. I don't think she even had a nose job cuz there's no scar on the bottom septum of the nose

the scary part is that madison has the prettiest face I've ever seen. Like even her jaw and chin look good on her.

The only part I find non-appealing is her body shape. The face is full blown feminine. I don't think she even had a nose job cuz there's no scar on the bottom septum of the nose
the jews have really great techniques for surgeries and to cover scars up with lazer
madison is ashkenazi as well which gives it away
madison has had an alarplasty i believe just slightly though
she had a ton of surgery tho but even before looks really great imo
just a natural pretty boy makeup seems to go really good on his face
i think ill refer to as her since id fuck madison beer
madison beers body fucking sucks tho she would fog harder with clavicle shortening hip implants bigger ass tits r rlly good tho she needs to focus on the bones tho first her jaw and chin do look ok but shed have better harmony if she had them shaved a bit still even all this surgery won't be able to fix her q angle navel etc

the jews have really great techniques for surgeries and to cover scars up with lazer
madison is ashkenazi as well which gives it away
madison has had an alarplasty i believe just slightly though
she had a ton of surgery tho but even before looks really great imo
just a natural pretty boy makeup seems to go really good on his face
i think ill refer to as her since id fuck madison beer
madison beers body fucking sucks tho she would fog harder with clavicle shortening hip implants bigger ass tits r rlly good tho she needs to focus on the bones tho first her jaw and chin do look ok but shed have better harmony if she had them shaved a bit still even all this surgery won't be able to fix her q angle navel etc

How much you know about Jews?

Do you consider Askenazi Jews as white or ethnic?

How much you know about Jews?

Do you consider Askenazi Jews as white or ethnic?
everything

HA!
do i consider jews white or ethnic?
no nigga
i DONT EVEN CONSIDER THEM HUMAN

tranny pill is real for example Gisele Bündchen is definitely a man, and I am pretty sure all the Spice Girls too. Many in Hollywood are trannies.

@curlyheadjames

• +1