Just got Botox

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
Lip flip, forehead, 11 lines. Lifefuel tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, watah, MA_ascender and 5 others
Lip flip, forehead, 11 lines. Lifefuel tbh.
So it begins...
FacialStructure404

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saggyballsackcel, piec, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
post before and after in a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and MA_ascender
post before and after in a few weeks.
I don’t really have any befores and my forehead and 11s were very faint to begin with. The lip flip is my biggest interest so I’ll definitely show a before and after to the best of my ability.

Getting CO2 lasering and filler next

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and St.TikTokcel
I don’t really have any befores and my forehead and 11s were very faint to begin with. The lip flip is my biggest interest so I’ll definitely show a before and after to the best of my ability.

you can still take pictures right now since botox takes a few weeks to do it's thing, would be good to have a thread on botox lip flips.

hope you paid attention since it's supposedly not hard to do it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Jason Voorhees, MA_ascender and 2 others
you can still take pictures right now since botox takes a few weeks to do it's thing, would be good to have a thread on botox lip flips.

Yes. I intend to order tox or dysport from Korea and do it myself for 1/10th of the price in office. Same with some threading. Filler is too dangerous to do myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Rotter to surgerymaxxer. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, moreroidsmoredates and normie_joe
I’ve done a lot of shit. I just haven’t mentioned it

Well keep that list growing bucko. Like I said before, the big hitters for you are malar and infras as you virtually have no mid face.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

Why the fuck would you get Botox as a man lnfao as if anyone gives a shit about a man having lines on face. That shit is gay and only matters for females

Well keep that list growing bucko. Like I said before, the big hitters for you are malar and infras as you virtually have no mid face.
Gonna do sculptra and radiesse for my midface

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Why the fuck would you get Botox as a man lnfao as if anyone gives a shit about a man having lines on face. That shit is gay and only matters for females
Just look like an oldcel bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atilapilled and St.TikTokcel
lip asymmetry is common, easy fix.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and MA_ascender
He is not even bad looking tbh. His pheno makes up for a lot of his flaws he should pray the curry gods in Heaven for his pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and FacialStructure404
Gonna do sculptra and radiesse for my midface

Take extreme caution with fillers; I don't think I need to explain as to why they aren't fit for long term.

Don't go overboard.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and FacialStructure404
lip asymmetry is common, easy fix.
Lip flip reduces perceived philtrum length and makes the top lip look more full.

Why did you opt for a lop flip instead of lip fillers?

Botox is not just to remove fine lines you retarded nigger.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Why did you opt for a lop flip instead of lip fillers?
Lip filler almost always looks awful and should only be used if you have crazy thin lips. I don’t have very thin lips, but my top lip is thinner than I like and it gets very thin when I smile which is ugly asf. A lip flip addresses those issues

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Post before and after. I’m curious about your results.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Rather look old than get Botox wtf lol. What kind of man gets Botox jfl
Nigga you probably don’t have a wrinkle or line yet. Your attitude will change as soon as you get wrinkles. Trust. This is why there needs to be an age limit here

• +1
Nigga you probably don’t have a wrinkle or line yet. Your attitude will change as soon as you get wrinkles. Trust. This is why there needs to be an age limit here
I don’t give a fuck if I have wrinkles and no I’m 24. Literally the one good thing about being a guy is we don’t have to care about aging because it doesn’t matter and you retards manage to care about looking young lol. Only women are cooked with age men have ability to slay whenever if they stay in shape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia and St.TikTokcel
He thinks the average user is some bonified ogre like quemirasman
I just don’t think men need to worry about aging lol. As if men can’t be gods with lines on faces, as if foids don’t constantly thirst over the older men. For women yes need to look young as possible but for men makes no sense jfl

I just don’t think men need to worry about aging lol. As if men can’t be gods with lines on faces, as if foids don’t constantly thirst over the older men. For women yes need to look young as possible but for men makes no sense jfl
Redpill nonsense jfl. No female pre-wall wants a wrinkly oldcel

Redpill nonsense jfl. No female pre-wall wants a wrinkly oldcel
Who said wrinkly old cell lmfao men have lines and scars and age which is just normal for actual men that are not femboys lol. Women like experience and men like innocence and purity. It’s so simple

Women like experience
Holy cope. Women like LOOKS. Markers of age like lines, wrinkles, and skin quality make you look much worse

• JFL
Holy cope. Women like LOOKS. Markers of age like lines, wrinkles, and skin quality make you look much worse
No one cares about man aging. 40 year old chico or opry would take your wife from you even at 50 probably lmdao

• JFL
Reactions: asia