Lil_KINJA

Silver
-she texted me first
-she used a lot of flirty emojis
-she asked me if I prefer tits or ass
-she re-initiated convos when I let them die
-she laughed at my stupid jokes inches from my face
-she asked me out

I was 100% sure this girl had a crush on me the whole time, so I asked her if she likes me and this is what I've got; I'm gonna be honest with you. I like you as a person, you're fun to be around with, but in a romantic sense... not so much. I didn't feel any chemistry. I just never imagined something happening between us.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Vitruvian
One girl told me she didn’t want to fuck me out of the blue

Damned I would have said Good because you made me feel a little uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
One girl told me she didn’t want to fuck me right out of the blue

I would also like to cope with the thought of her playing hard to get. But in my case, I doubt it. Even though her rejection is bizarre one, considering it looked like she was chasing me the whole time.
Damned I would have said Good because you made me feel a little uncomfortable
what made you uncomfrotable?

women are so manipulative and spiteful
she literally asked you out, baiting you in and then friendzones you that brutally.
womans only purpose is to reproduce with chad and sneer and trick ugly men in a spiteful and evil way.

Attachments

• 16C2AEFC-1678-42AD-88C5-72C19CEAC11C.jpeg
    16C2AEFC-1678-42AD-88C5-72C19CEAC11C.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 35
Same story happened to me lol

Jesus. A least she found you handsome and attractive. This girl said she never felt any chemistry between us. Why did the bitch kept texting me if she thought I was a subhuman.

Jesus. A least she found you handsome and attractive. This girl said she never felt any chemistry between us. Why did the bitch kept texting me if she thought I was a subhuman.
It’s cope

women are so manipulative and spiteful
she literally asked you out, baiting you in and then friendzones you that brutally.
womans only purpose is to reproduce with chad and sneer and trick ugly men in a spiteful and evil way.

In my case there was a classmate (female) who saw us and she confirmed to me that the girl was literally 'eating me with her eyes' every time I wasn't looking at her. Coming from a mouth of another woman I thought the deal was sealed; the texts, glances, invitation... she had to be attracted to me. Her rejection blew me the fuck out.

1) start acting like you don’t give a shit and watch her crawl back around trying to bait you again

2) ldar

Those are the choices

1) start acting like you don’t give a shit and watch her crawl back around trying to bait you again

2) ldar

Those are the choices
In my case there was a classmate (female) who saw us and she confirmed to me that the girl was literally 'eating me with her eyes' every time I wasn't looking at her. Coming from a mouth of another woman I thought the deal was sealed; the texts, glances, invitation... she had to be attracted to me. Her rejection blew me the fuck out.
Best advice : keep your cool and be level headed. That is what fucks their head up . It could be a shit test

crazy wtf

Orbiters to pay food and move shit play the driver + emotional tampon.
"No Thanks"
No need to be friend with females.

I would also like to cope with the thought of her playing hard to get. But in my case, I doubt it. Even though her rejection is bizarre one, considering it looked like she was chasing me the whole time.

what made you uncomfrotable?
It’s such a cope result to fuck with her. I would have said I see you the same , you are just a fun person and then escalate and she just think you are being “fun” with her

Or just a shit test that could get you a sexual offence if you try harder.
Personally, I never asked a girl. Just took her.

Or just a shit test that could get you a sexual offence if you try harder.
Personally, I never asked a girl. Just took her.
Sexually escalate if you both are having fun and comfortable with touching and shit

Orbiters to pay food and move shit play the driver + emotional tampon.
"No Thanks"
No need to be friend with females.

She even footed the bill, tho.

Sexually escalate if you both are having fun and comfortable with touching and shit

She complained about the cellulite on her ass to me and I playfully touched her ass. She said "KINJAAAAAAAAAA, well... I'm used to this, a lot of guys want to hug or touch me..."

OP and the people who posted replies mog me

2) ldar

Those are the choices

What does she want me, a subhuman ,to be hanging out with her in the first place? This makes no sense.

Last edited:
She was just playing with you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Most women are just bitches, man. Leading men on and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
do you come across as gay?

do you come across as gay?

No, I told her what kind of girls I find attractive and asked her about guys. And she pointed out that she loves men with beautiful hair - I 100% thought she complimented me, since I am the one who always gets compliments on how thick and nice my hair is.

No, I told her what kind of girls I find attractive and asked her about guys. And she pointed out that she loves men with beautiful hair - I 100% thought she complimented me, since I am the one who always gets compliments on how thick and nice my hair is.
stop this she's playing with you, rape her NOW and then eat her ALIVE