just got called unfunny

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
we was at a distant friends birthday and I literally know only 2 people there out of 12, I was being very non nt and was joking around with everyone and some guys liked me came and got my insta and wanted to see me again before I travel( they're not gay I promise just really cool people), we were playing a game where one whispers in the person left to you a question and you just point, and have to flip a dime if it lands on the side you called you have to say the question out loud, the turn came on 2 mtbs who came together and were quiet and full of it the whole time, basically they said I was the unfunniest out of the group when they don't even know me and just based it off me trying to take in to their humor, and literally next girl pointed at me and the question was who you wouldn't invite to a birthday party, idk why about that one though maybe because I was to loud,

basis of the story never listen to what makeup bags have to tell you because you're the funniest nigga out there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, ryuken, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
dnr + tales from the rats ass in karla

dnr unfunny nigger its over for u

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and zaideas
anthony111553

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Art of Pattinson
still though I did mog the whole meet

This is actually brutal ngl, girls be like that sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
we was at a distant friends birthday and I literally know only 2 people there out of 12, I was being very non nt and was joking around with everyone and some guys liked me came and got my insta and wanted to see me again before I travel( they're not gay I promise just really cool people), we were playing a game where one whispers in the person left to you a question and you just point, and have to flip a dime if it lands on the side you called you have to say the question out loud, the turn came on 2 mtbs who came together and were quiet and full of it the whole time, basically they said I was the unfunniest out of the group when they don't even know me and just based it off me trying to take in to their humor, and literally next girl pointed at me and the question was who you wouldn't invite to a birthday party, idk why about that one though maybe because I was to loud,

basis of the story never listen to what makeup bags have to tell you because you're the funniest nigga out there
Brutal, this is why I have stopped respecting any women all of them have big egos

Learn to capitalize you jerk

they're gonna forget everything that happened after 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive

FUCK WHATEVER SOME FOIDS SAY ABOUT YOU.