6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
Shit hurts like a bitch ngl this is my 4th treatment

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and SteveRogers
show picture of before and after

show picture of before and after
Nigga I'm in the process it takes months to recover since they fucking burn ur face not really but fuck man it bleeds like a lot maybe the worst pain I've felt in my life

• Love it
Reactions: Running!
So you're 4th treatment? and not any result? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Running!
is it really bad before?

4th treeatmen ? How long between each treatment?

is it really bad before?
I can't look at myself still can't tbh cause I have another thing along with acne scars its called cutera or something thats what the procedures called my has odd red dots cutera apparently can get it all out but that will be 4-5 treatments as well fucking dogshit skin man I'll post my face maybe in like 6-12 months idk

4th treeatmen ? How long between each treatment?
1 month per treatment still got sent back once because it wasn't healed fully it takes long af 😢

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
How long to heal and does it hurt?
Usually heals within a month but could take several months for it to be fully healed Worst fucking pain of my life for like a hour and then it keeps cooling down but still hurts for 2 days

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Running!
I’ve heard it REALLY sucks.
But a huge looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I think that's just bad collagen try tret red-light therapy and bone broth and maybe derma rolling
Yeah im collegen maxing rn and im doind surgery and sarms this 2024 is gonna be my ascention

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: user123456
I’ve heard it REALLY sucks.
But a huge looksmax.
Yeah even today the burn marks are still there and my skin is rough as fuck and red as fuck 😑

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
How significant were the results after the first treatment? And how long until your face looked normal after the treatment?

It's cope

Swelling will think u changed something

• WTF
How significant were the results after the first treatment? And how long until your face looked normal after the treatment?
Pretty huge honestly every treatment is a huge improvement. Probably 2 weeks for it to be normal and not look like I got bit by 100 bees great expect to be a bloatmaxxing god for 1-2 weeks and diet matters 2nd treatment i was eating shit and it hurt more and recovery was worse 🙃

Pretty huge honestly every treatment is a huge improvement. Probably 2 weeks for it to be normal and not look like I got bit by 100 bees great expect to be a bloatmaxxing god for 1-2 weeks and diet matters 2nd treatment i was eating shit and it hurt more and recovery was worse 🙃
Damn I'm trying to get it done but can only get a few days off work, I don't want to come into work looking all fucked up and people asking what happened

Damn I'm trying to get it done but can only get a few days off work, I don't want to come into work looking all fucked up and people asking what happened
Can't u take 1 or 2 days off? she told me i should think they can even write something like a doctors note cause ur really not supposed to go out at all for 1-3 days

Can't u take 1 or 2 days off? she told me i should think they can even write something like a doctors note cause ur really not supposed to go out at all for 1-3 days
Yea but isn’t your face all red for 7+ days after the treatment?

I will get it too after sliding genio and shave my beardlos.. Do u still have some active acne or some shit? I've done co2 once, it kind of did improve but damn I need like 5 sessions, I did only 1

I will get it too after sliding genio and shave my beardlos.. Do u still have some active acne or some shit? I've done co2 once, it kind of did improve but damn I need like 5 sessions, I did only 1
Yeah unfortunately like 2-3 pimples usually i don't tho yeah 1 session ain't gonna cut it i've 4

Yeah unfortunately like 2-3 pimples usually i don't tho yeah 1 session ain't gonna cut it i've 4
Is the difference huge? I remember one redditor said skin improves by 20% each session. Is that accurate? Fuark I rly need it, can’t wait.
Do u have any keloid scars?

Is the difference huge? I remember one redditor said skin improves by 20% each session. Is that accurate? Fuark I rly need it, can’t wait.
Do u have any keloid scars?
yeah huge difference and 20% is accurate i'd say but i never had keloid i had boxcar scars

Good luck and keep us updated. I am planning on getting this some time.

• Love it
yeah huge difference and 20% is accurate i'd say but i never had keloid i had boxcar scars
I see, thanks. Tbh I have one small keloid scar but its almost between eyebrows which is brutal. I heard co2 is the best cope for it too and can’t make it worse unlike other treatments.
How big were your scars? I have smth similar or ice pick scars whatever plus red scars, so over for acnecels.