Just got height checked, 5'8 at 15.8 Height calculator says ill be 5'10

BlackpilledBodus

BlackpilledBodus

Nordic Recession
Don't recommend HGH or anything I am just thinking of bumping up my mass so I can grow my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 6'0 should I reach 6'0 I weigh 117.9 LBs, and I am 5'8. What should I do? recommend me any cheap proteins im open to Mk677 but I'm not doing HGH or Test.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia and NZb6Air
HGH

• +1
Reactions: stress, asia, likenesss and 1 other person
100mg dimethyltrienolone per hour

• +1
Reactions: OswaldMosley
HGH only gets you to your predetermined max height boyos.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
height calculator doesnt mean much, according to all these calculators i should've been 6'1, but ended up being 6'5

• +1
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp and NZb6Air
height calculator doesnt mean much, according to all these calculators i should've been 6'1, but ended up being 6'5
The exception doesn't disprove the rule, most of the time they give u a solid idea of what ur adult height will be

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
leg lengthening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mandibular and T50gandycel
HGH only gets you to your predetermined max height boyos.
But if you have subhuman hormones from poopy epigenetics and diet etc then your body won’t have any incentive to grow. If you’ve been growing a lil lately then hgh may not help you as much because you don’t need it as much

These calculators determine how tall you will be if keep growing at this rate your height cap from your parents but if you get growthspurt or stop growing it will be different

Don't recommend HGH or anything I am just thinking of bumping up my mass so I can grow my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 6'0 should I reach 6'0 I weigh 117.9 LBs, and I am 5'8. What should I do? recommend me any cheap proteins im open to Mk677 but I'm not doing HGH or Test.
MK677, eat in a surplus, eat a lot

Testosterone>= hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender
all studies are on deficient patients, you don't need more than 300 to grow as much as your genetics allow
but what if one doesn't fuck up environmental factors, and grows to 180cm which is what genetically would happen if they didn't stunt themselves, would taking more hgh during their youth not boost their height to however much they wanted? like is there not a dose response relationship?

but what if one doesn't fuck up environmental factors, and grows to 180cm which is what genetically would happen if they didn't stunt themselves, would taking more hgh during their youth not boost their height to however much they wanted? like is there not a dose response relationship?
prove it then

no I'm asking you lol, I don't know about any of this
it wouldn't, more hgh doesnt mean more growth, you just need enough hgh and taking ais is retarded cause u need estrogen etc to develop other bodily functions properly

Cool, ur lucky u hit puberty early, I only grew to 6’5 a few months ago
nah i had normal puberty, i never had a growth spurt per se i just grew consistently my whole life
if anything early puberty increases risk of manletism

nah i had normal puberty, i never had a growth spurt per se i just grew consistently my whole life
if anything early puberty increases risk of manletism
Cool, I wish I hit puberty normally

"im open to mk677 but not hgh or test" is like saying im open to heroin but not beer and cigars

what happened in your case?
I started puberty at age 16.5, fucking brutal man, it’s probably the biggest reason for why I’m an incel, had I just been 6’5 sooner I’d be doing alright since my face is mid mtn when I’m not a complete bloat monster