Just got humiliated by a woman

Deleted member 11726

Deleted member 11726

8'11" 340 IQ Asexual NT
I was at the gym doing my lat pulldown warm up set with 20 kg and this 5ft around 25 BMI young woman comes up to me and says "you don't need to pull so low you could lift more weight if you didn't pull so low" and the first thing I thought was "isn't it obvious that I'm doing a warm up set???" I mean I was already around my 30th rep and using the bare minimum weight... I couldn't tell her that was warming up because she started talking again " you don't need to pull so low don't hit your chest bla bla bla" (which is wrong advice btw) at this point it was already too late to tell her that I was just warming up, so without saying anything I just moved the weight up to my normal rep weight around 45kg - 50kg. and at this point I thought the conversation was over and she had figured out that I was just warming up, but she tried to fix my form once again "don't use such a narrow grip use a wider grip" (wrong advice again, narrow grip activates the lats much better, even though you cannot lift as much weight) so I just told her "Narrow grip activates my lats better" to which she responded "you can use inverted grip then" and I just responded " yeah yeah ok" trying to make it as awkward as possible so she could understand that I didn't need her advice, so she just left.
And I thought that was the end of this interaction, I thought she already understood that this interaction was a complete failure and I didn't need her advice. But around 10 minutes later while I was finishing my set she came back once again and she said " hey if you ever need help you can tell me" ..... I was baffled.. how the fuck can this 5ft WOMAN think that she can help me???? But then I remembered the blackpill I'm 5'11-6ft 170 lbs 17%bf, this is proof that women don't think skinny men are capable of doing nothing... she basicly treated me like I was a kid...
Then she repeated " tell me if you ever need help my name (basic woman name) nice to meet you" she was quite friendly so I just told her my name, we fist bumped and she left.

Hoping on roids soon, the only way to be treated like a man is to at least have a BMI 27+.
If she saw a 6'4 250lbs dude with the exact same form as me she wouldn't have tried to teach him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 761 and 3 others
Dn rd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
She was into you you absolute aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998, Win and 17 others
nevermind if she's into you or not
why are women so confident when they dont know shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 761
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998, Dorado and 2 others
nevermind if she's into you or not
why are women so confident when they dont know shit?
Women hype eachother even when they don't deserve it and Men want to fuck so we don't tell them when they're wrong, so they think they're always right

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Bitch and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Nice story bro!
FaceApp 1629885914846

Youre 5'11? I thought your profile title said 8'11, you lier

Yeah, she was looking to get pounded.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 11726
Why did this interaction have to make you feel humiliated? You didn't do anything stupid. You should never let the actions of anyone other than yourself make you feel humiliated or embarrassed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
Not a bloody word

Why did this interaction have to make you feel humiliated? You didn't do anything stupid. You should never let the actions of anyone other than yourself make you feel humiliated or embarrassed.
True tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 12002
Criticising someone's form is a weird way to show interest.
Women have no clue how to hit on guys cause they almost never have to do it
She’s literally just copying to a T what she sees guys do to girls at the gym 24/7, that is if the story isn’t autist larp, of course

Mirin the absolute autism of this.
To be honest, I am diagnosed with autism aswell (although I have a very very mild form), but even I wouldn't be this obtuse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and TUSSELEIF
Mirin the absolute autism of this.
To be honest, I am diagnosed with autism aswell (although I have a very very mild form), but even I wouldn't be this obtuse.
What would you have done?

I had a slightly overweight crossfit girl try to teach me how to do push-ups, she couldn't do one herself though, i couldn't hold the laughter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Baldingman1998, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others