Just got humiliated from my fake rolex

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Iron
Empty when I walked into the shop to get my watch repaired cos a pin fell out

Then as soon as I walked in it filled up with like 10 people

And bro starts saying muh not trying to be disrespectful but for copy watches they're hard to fix

And he put a new pin in for me for free but then I tried to talk to him about making sure the pin stays in with some glue or something

And he said how it's not possible cos its a copy and said its a copy replica watch about 10 times within 1 sentence, really loud

I felt so humiliated

I just walked out

Fuck that old fuck

Seething that I don't wanna give 20k usd to some Jews for something some chinks can replicate for 100usd

Fuck that old fuck probably never had a rolex before and too pussy to wear a fake one fuck that ugly bald manlet glasses wearing, working on Saturdays like a slave, scum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, egyptianKang, Jonas2k7 and 20 others
No rolex for your FACE

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, piec, truthhurts and 7 others
Just get a real one broke ass nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, hardstyle and <6PSLcel
no rolex for your face, height, frame, dick, neurodivergence, upbringing, race, IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, truthhurts and aber
Ffs give me ur paypal ima send u some money for rolex

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, boss8055 and wsada
Ffs give me ur paypal ima send u some money for rolex
No no buy CR7 watches

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and asdvek
Just dont give a fuck brudga

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Just get a real one broke ass nigga
even if i could afford it i wouldnt buy a real one. imagine giving 20k to jews willingly when u can get exact same thing for 150 euro LOL. cuckold

• +1
even if i could afford it i wouldnt buy a real one. imagine giving 20k to jews willingly when u can get exact same thing for 150 euro LOL. cuckold
Difference is that the 20k watch holds its value while the 150$ one is worth nothing

• +1
Difference is that the 20k watch holds its value while the 150$ one is worth nothing
until a real nigga like me grabs it from your wrist

also it doesnt hold all its value. you lose like 40% lol cuckold when you could get exact same thing for $150

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
until a real nigga like me grabs it from your wrist

also it doesnt hold all its value. you lose like 40% lol cuckold when you could get exact same thing for $150
that 20k watch is most likely to go up in value and its something called insurance

based repper, that old man was just salty that someone like you can rise above the scammed normie hordes

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Jonnyboi
Should of went back there with a shotgun blow that old fuck to bits

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned and Jonnyboi
that 20k watch is most likely to go up in value and its something called insurance
no it doesnt lol. it loses 40% of its value immediately. and retains that value, not gains. aka you lose $5k immediately.

no it doesnt lol. it loses 40% of its value immediately. and retains that value, not gains. aka you lose $5k immediately.
If you buy a rolex at a official rolex vendor it goes up in value the second you walk out of the store

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Buying a real rolex (unless for investing) is retarded when you get the same social credit from an indistinguishable replica.

[IMG alt="darktriadprince"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/64/64864.jpg?1723892798[/IMG]

darktriadprince

Equinox
Joined Feb 28, 2024
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing members
yeah?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Don't really agree here, and full disclosure I have owned 2 fake watches before (royal oak and submariner because I don't wear real ones in London).

Real one, if u enter at right price, can be a good investment.

Also they can (not rolex) be a genuine mechanical marvel on ur wrist

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Don't really agree here, and full disclosure I have owned 2 fake watches before (royal oak and submariner because I don't wear real ones in London).

Real one, if u enter at right price, can be a good investment.

Also they can (not rolex) be a genuine mechanical marvel on ur wrist
what gun do you carry to stop the niggers from stealing it?

its the pinnacle of weakness to wear a fake Rolex and pretend you are something you aren't.I am deeply glad you got humiliated as this si the only emotion that should be experienced wearing a fake Rolex.

Last edited:
rule n1 with watches: don't wear fake rolexes or fashion brand watches. its retarded lmao. just get a Seiko with a dial u like for the same price u got that fake rolex, best bang for ur buck. also how the fuck cant u replace a pin yourself jfl?