just got into a fight with a 6'3 dude

D

Deleted member 17174

Just do it. ✓
I walked into an elevator and I saw this 6'3 buff tallfag in a red hoodie. He was trying to A-MOG me. It was a tense moment. I asserted my dominance as a 5'10 manlet by not moving out of the way, to see if he would move first. He didn't. I stared in his eyes trying to intimidate him with my 30° positive canthal tilt hunter eyes. I ain't no pussy, he moves out of MY WAY not the other way round.

In the end a fat lady and her lanklet boyfriend come behind me and I automatically move aside as she gets into the elevator and I tragically lose the battle. Manlets can never win

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Patient A, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others

just got into a fight with a 5'10 dude​

I walked into an elevator and I saw this 5'10 skinny manlet. He was trying to A-MOG me. It was a tense moment. I asserted my dominance as a 6'3 alpha male by not moving out of the way, to see if he would move first. He didn't. I stared in his eyes trying to intimidate him with my long femur and tibia bones. I ain't no pussy, he moves out of MY WAY not the other way round.

In the end my stacy gf comes behind me and he automatically moves aside as she gets into the elevator and I win the battle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, ILoveFortnite2011, Deleted member 14905 and 9 others

just got into a fight with a 5'10 dude​

I walked into an elevator and I saw this 5'10 skinny manlet. He was trying to A-MOG me. It was a tense moment. I asserted my dominance as a 6'3 alpha male by not moving out of the way, to see if he would move first. He didn't. I stared in his eyes trying to intimidate him with my long femur and tibia bones. I ain't no pussy, he moves out of MY WAY not the other way round.

In the end my stacy gf comes behind me and he automatically moves aside as she gets into the elevator and I win the battle.
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Patient A and TeenAscender