Just got my Aromasin

RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

Fixing my bones
i am 16 looking to height max to 5'11 .i just got my 5g . how much should i take daily ?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 10172 and 1 other person
Do you know the sides of AIs?
Do you know the sides of low E?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
If you knew (by doing extensive research) you wouldn't need to be asking about dosage.
You can start off by watching this:

I'm not saying don't take an AI, I would've when I was if I could just saying you need to do A LOT more research.
Also do HGH even without AI it will work wonders.

edit: formatting

If you knew (by doing extensive research) you wouldn't need to be asking about dosage.

I'm not saying don't take an AI, I would've when I was if I could just saying you need to do A LOT more research.

I can't get hgh , but my MK677 is on the way

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
DONT take if depression exists in your family,
Take blood tests for E and T levels in your body before taking.
Dont rope like Extra Chromosome did

i know that some people take 25 mg a day, and some take 12.5 , and i chose aromasin since it kills estrogen, from what i read its the most effective

i know that some people take 25 mg a day, and some take 12.5 , and i chose aromasin since it kills estrogen, from what i read its the most effective
Yeah I know you take it bc of it killing E but please dude do some actual research. Reading reddit comments or looksmax doesn't count.
Could you post hormone panel from your blood work?

Yeah I know you take it bc of it killing E but please dude do some actual research. Reading reddit comments or looksmax doesn't count.
Could you post hormone panel from your blood work?
would that affect my dosage ?

i am 16 looking to height max to 5'11 .i just got my 5g . how much should i take daily ?
start off low dosage like 3-5 mg per day don't do it too high, @WadlowMaxxing had some bad side effects, he said not to do it to high

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
start off low dosage like 3-5 mg per day don't do it too high, @WadlowMaxxing had some bad side effects, he said not to do it to high
how do you scale it. mine is powder

how do you scale it. mine is powder
Fucking hell man, please don't use strong hormone drugs if you can't even figure out how to weight powder.
And yes obviously your current hormone profile will determine your dosage. Do I really need to explain?

Fucking hell man, please don't use strong hormone drugs if you can't even figure out how to weight powder.
i am desperate man , and i have a scale that hopefully can do the job

i am desperate man
Yes clearly. Since it doesn't seem like you actually want to learn about the pharmaceutics I'm not going to waste my time.
Last time, take HGH, if you don't take it you're not even trying.
Good luck with heightmaxxing and pray to god that you don't get insane sides.

i am desperate man , and i have a scale that hopefully can do the job
Prepare a solution (using DMSO for example). An accurate scale in the mg range would be super expensive.

Yes clearly. Since it doesn't seem like you actually want to learn about the pharmaceutics I'm not going to waste my time.
Last time, take HGH, if you don't take it you're not even trying.
Good luck with heightmaxxing and pray to god that you don't get insane sides.
i can't get HGH , its expensive

• JFL
Reactions: Howl
Prepare a solution (using DMSO for example). An accurate scale in the mg range would be super expensive.
elab more ? , can you give me a link that explains it better ?

GEMINI-20 Portable Precision Digital Milligram Scale 20g x 0.001g (Silver), GEMINI-20​

40 usd is expensive?

i can't get it on amazon , its blocked . and on alibaba , its 40$ per box and a box has 10 vials . and i need to use 1 vial per day
I'm talking about the scale.

DONT take if depression exists in your family,
Take blood tests for E and T levels in your body before taking.
Dont rope like Extra Chromosome did
did extra chromosome rope ?

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 6695
i kinda get the first method . so i am going to store it as a liquid ?
Yeah. A solution is just a chemical (in your case Exemestane) dissolved in a liquid. This has the benefit of you not needing to weigh out every single dose but rather the total amount of the chemical you want in your solution

Yeah. A solution is just a chemical (in your case Exemestane) dissolved in a liquid. This has the benefit of you not needing to weigh out every single dose but rather the total amount of the chemical you want in your solution
so i would disolve 5 grams into 500mL of water and then take 2.5mL every day

what base should i use
I dissolve my Aromasin in DMSO. I think pure alcohol should work too tho. You can look up the solubility of Exemestane in various liquids. I also wouldn't dissolve all your powder in one batch in case something goes wrong.

I dissolve my Aromasin in DMSO. I think pure alcohol should work too tho. You can look up the solubility of Exemestane in various liquids. I also wouldn't dissolve all your powder in one batch in case something goes wrong.
ok

Ignore this shit, OP. Just take the aromasin orally, take low dosage, don't take too much.

Low E master race