Just got my Castor Oil, will update you all once per month for the next 5 months. (EYEAREAMAXX)

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
Will use every night before sleep for the next 5 months, I will update you all on how it goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEFT EYEBROW PRE OIL USE

really wanna thicken up the area near my nose, no i am not curry btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
morph me with hunter eye pls :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
brutal UEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
how young? mine looked like that few yrs ago, might go away on its own with age. i did squint also but idk if that attributed

• +1
ye, it might go away with time as browridge develop from test, dont stress too much. rlly good age to learn this shit too, read the heightmaxxing threads here, you got ascension potential from being yongcel

ye, it might go away with time as browridge develop from test, dont stress too much. rlly good age to learn this shit too, read the heightmaxxing threads here, you got ascension potential from being yongcel
already 5'11 with huge clavicles so not worried about frame/height tm. only thing stopping me is my shit tier eyes :feelswhy:.mewing for lower third already and seen gains might even ascend after im done bulking and cut

• +1
already 5'11 with huge clavicles so not worried about frame/height tm. only thing stopping me is my shit tier eyes :feelswhy:.mewing for lower third already and seen gains might even ascend after im done bulking and cut
ye just squint and testosteronemaxx then, idk bout icehooding. then get fat graft/implant/cantho if this hasnt worked. i wouldnt bonesmash eyes due to sensitive veins there also, only chin and zygos

Dayum nigga born in 2008 is as tall as me
You're mentalcel if no girls are interested in you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21969