Just got my derminator 2 šŸ˜

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Just got my derminator 2, only took a month to get here. Any tips on what to do/not do, Iā€™m making sure to buy all the things to clean it and store it. I have to wait 4 days anyways since I used tretinoin last night, I was planning to just use my cleanser and sunscreen until then. Maybe vitamin c. What should I apply before/after microneedling, and what depth, was gonna use the 12 needle at 1mm.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, WadlowMaxxing, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
this here is another excellent post by the user Native.

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
Just got my derminator 2, only took a month to get here. Any tips on what to do/not do, Iā€™m making sure to buy all the things to clean it and store it. I have to wait 4 days anyways since I used tretinoin last night, I was planning to just use my cleanser and sunscreen until then. Maybe vitamin c. What should I apply before/after microneedling, and what depth, was gonna use the 12 needle at 1mm.
Anything below 2mm is cope for regrowth

• Hmm...
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Anything below 2mm is cope for regrowth
I use 1-1.5 mm and I got great regrowth. In most min + derma needling experiments 1-1.5 mm is used. I have never come across one where they used 2 mm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen and kej3094
I recommended getting a numbing cream. Some people such as my self have sensitive skin and it hurts like a bitch over 1mm.

• +1
where did you get it?

• +1