Just got my DHT/stanolone. Some thoughts.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
I took ~25mg sublingually. Within about 30 seconds I began to feel an intense but calm aggression, like tunnel vision, as if I could beat the fuck out of someone and not break my focus. Within a couple minutes the surface of my face started to secrete more sebum. I headed to the gym and I had such aggression and increased strength it felt like my tendons would all rip out of their joints. Some gym MILF was doing lunges on the Smith machine and I kept gawking at her and felt like my dick was going to rip out of my pants. This stuff is fucking crazy.

So much for being a "useless trash hormone that does nothing but make you bald". LOL.

@7zyzz7 @MUSTYCOPER

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and MUSTYCOPER
What’s the purpose of this compound ?

It's DHT. The purpose is virilization, aggression, and sexual health.
Are you taking something to avoid hair loss ? Why not take a DHT derivative like Masteron ?

PPL/Dragon Ordnance

Are you taking something to avoid hair loss ? Why not take a DHT derivative like Masteron ?
No, but I'll be ordering RU. There are multiple reasons to not take a derivative

1) DHT is a bioidentical hormone

2) Almost all synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroids were developed to NOT have the virilizing effects of T/DHT in the tissues, but retain the anabolism. Remember, synthetic AAS were researched in medical contexts (preventing muscle wasting or bone density loss) or more rarely for athletics or bodybuilding (turinabol, superdrol). If a compound were more androgenic than it was anabolic, it would go in the trash and wouldn't be researched any more.

3) Masteron is not sufficiently virilizing. Masteron was originally used for breast cancer. Why? Because the research scientists determined it was LESS virilizing to women than testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Saint Casanova
Sounds crazy can’t wait to start

I’m STARVING for dht

Sounds crazy can’t wait to start
It's crazy. I'm honestly mad I didn't do this when I was going through puberty, would have probably been an androgenic rape machine.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
I took ~25mg sublingually. Within about 30 seconds I began to feel an intense but calm aggression, like tunnel vision, as if I could beat the fuck out of someone and not break my focus. Within a couple minutes the surface of my face started to secrete more sebum. I headed to the gym and I had such aggression and increased strength it felt like my tendons would all rip out of their joints. Some gym MILF was doing lunges on the Smith machine and I kept gawking at her and felt like my dick was going to rip out of my pants. This stuff is fucking crazy.

So much for being a "useless trash hormone that does nothing but make you bald". LOL.

@7zyzz7 @MUSTYCOPER
there is no way that the compound would be in your system in 30 seconds. even injection can take up to a minute. kill yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and emeraldglass
there is no way that the compound would be in your system in 30 seconds. even injection can take up to a minute. kill yourself.
1) 30 seconds AFTER it was dissolved
2) sublingual or insufflation makes the compound hit the serum much faster than intramuscular injection, have you ever done a line of coke?

kill yourself faggot

• +1
where did you bought it?
whats are the benefits and no benefits you experienced?
did you get any side effects?

where did you bought it?
whats are the benefits and no benefits you experienced?
did you get any side effects?
Dude, I literally answered this all. And I'm only on day 1.

1 day in and DHT is already making my libido almost uncontrollable jfl

• +1
I asked the guy who was posting on meso/raypeatforum on how he dissolved it this is what he said.

@7zyzz7 @MUSTYCOPER
where are you sourcing this from?

propionate or enanthate?
There are no extant DHT sources that offer it with an ester. Base DHT only. Which is why I have to take it sublingually, otherwise I would dissolve it in MCT oil/benzyl alcohol/benzyl benzoate myself and inject it IM.

how old are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back