Just got off the phone with an MTB and raging so hard

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Basically we have spoke for 3 weeks on bumble like 1 message a day or two as she lives quite far.

Anyways, she asked to phone me and began bragging to me that she fucked 2 guys last weekend etc. while I’m here messaging her like a cuck JFL.

Anyways, I asked her if she wanted to fuck as I’m bored talking to her for so long and she said ‘idk you live far so not sure’ I just said cya and put the phone down JFL. My cortisol is spiking so hard right now.
She also showed me her bumble and look at this:

She is MTB. She also has fucked a celebrity JFL it’s so over for me. I got cucked so hard.

She hasn’t unmatched but hasnt messaged either so idk, the option is there if she wants it but I’m not sending a single message more to that slut

Attachments

• 882DFA0E-110D-4BBF-A2CC-0DDE7C3D9D8E.png
    882DFA0E-110D-4BBF-A2CC-0DDE7C3D9D8E.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21765 and 2 others
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Dr. Bludy
Brag thread
How this brag thread?? She told me she doesn’t want to meet that’s her bumble not mine and bragged on the phone she gets fucked non stop jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Pics

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
No I’m raging so hard I put the phone down, she told she had threesomes etc with 1 guy and her friend and I said ‘why don’t we do that’ and she laughed and went ‘no’ gonna go put my fist through a wall no joke raging so fucking hard

Last edited:
  • So Sad
1700 Is not so bad. 90% are subhumans so you are only competing with other 170 chads for some used up roast beef

• +1
1700 Is not so bad. 90% are subhumans so you are only competing with other 170 chads for some used up roast beef
Read the fucking paragraph bro, I got cucked and asked to meet and she said ‘not it’s too far’

She also called me a wrong name even tho we spoke for two weeks JFL.

She bragged about all these fucking guys she’s fucked what was her fucking goal to do that?

• So Sad
Read the fucking paragraph bro, I got cucked and asked to meet and she said ‘not it’s too far’

She bragged about all these fucking guys she’s fucked what was her fucking goal to do that?
I did. She wanted to make you understand that you're a fool for using dating apps because It's so dry and unorganic and ppl fraud. You Just Need to Say "hi" to the First htb you see outside instead of stressing over useless shit.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and WishIwasChico
She tried to judge me for going for 18 year old so I said I don’t give a shit what you think. JFL at the end she tried to play off saying ‘well see’ to meeting me and I just said ‘yeah got to go, bye’ as if I’d chase her

• +1
I did. She wanted to make you understand that you're a fool for using dating apps because It's so dry and unorganic and ppl fraud. You Just Need to Say "hi" to the First htb you see outside instead of stressing over useless shit.
She met someone off the app last week and fucked him she told me, she basically tried to brag about all these guys she’s fucked. Like what was her strategy in that???

She met someone off the app last week and fucked him she told me, she basically tried to brag about all these guys she’s fucked. Like what was her strategy in that???
no need to fuck some guy who is 50 kms away when she has avaiability closer. and idk tbh, she wanted to make you understand of her infinite online SMV like you didn't already know it.

• +1
no need to fuck some guy who is 50 kms away when she has avaiability closer. and idk tbh, she wanted to make you understand of her infinite online SMV like you didn't already know it.
I was so close to saying I mog you to death now keep barking but realised it was too aspie so just said cya and put the phone down jfl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I was so close to saying I mog you to death now keep barking but realised it was too aspie so just said cya and put the phone down jfl
She knows that. She has never been approached by a gl guy in her Life. Women can't believe It when they see all those males wanting them on dating apps and the reason Is that most men are pussies, they rather shoot 3 points down to get an Easy fuck than talking to a girl of his looks level irl.

• +1

send her roast beef p[icture

She knows that. She has never been approached by a gl guy in her Life. Women can't believe It when they see all those males wanting them on dating apps and the reason Is that most men are pussies, they rather shoot 3 points down to get an Easy fuck than talking to a girl of his looks level irl.
She fucks guys from the club who approach she told me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
She fucks guys from the club who approach she told me
More proof than dating apps are meme. Women Need to see you if you're some pixels on a screen and they have 20 Active chats it's normal that they won't care. Probably even Maher would have ghosted many times if he tried to follow up for real.

• +1
I wonder if she will message me as I haven’t replied to her, she was trying so hard to keep the convo going after rejecting me, but being based stopped it right there

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 23218
More proof than dating apps are meme. Women Need to see you if you're some pixels on a screen and they have 20 Active chats it's normal that they won't care. Probably even Maher would have ghosted many times if he tried to follow up for real.
The guys she’s fucked are 6’7 etc. she is chad only bro. She fucked a ig model recently JFL and she is legit MTB at best

• +1
Sloppy second for you op (i'am not better in any FKN way it's over low tier becky asked me if she can mesure my cock with her mouth that bitch took so much dick that she can do that shit JFL ABOUT MY LIFE )
Radcliffe_Gif_01.gif

• +1
Sloppy second for you op (i'am not better in any FKN way it's over low tier becky asked me if she can mesure my cock with her mouth bitch took so much dick that she can do that shit JFL ABOUT MY LIFE )
Radcliffe_Gif_01.gif
What? I fucked two girls last week? Deffo fucking one on Saturday and one wants to meet me to fuck on Sunday? I can slay but it just makes me rage when this shit happens to me

I could also fuck my fwb this week but I’m honestly getting bored of her

Tinder stats literally Say no. I want to go to London with FG to slay a htb in front of him and laugh tbh
Life fuel for oldercels she told she fucked a 35 year old when she was 19 and that she usually goes for guys that are 27-29 most and she is 20 years old

What? I fucked two girls last week? Deffo fucking one on Saturday and one wants to meet me to fuck on Sunday? I can slay but it just makes me rage when this shit happens to me
So you have it better than me i can probably slay mid girl butI have already understood that most of them are already worn out without having crossed 22 years B-R-U-T-A-L.

• +1
Life fuel for oldercels she told she fucked a 35 year old when she was 19 and that she usually goes for guys that are 27-29 most and she is 20 years old
late 20s have always been prime. hollywood actors get their main roles when they turn 28-30 on average. only inkwells think you peak at 16 lol

• +1
So you had it better than me i can probably slay mid girl butI have already understood that most of them are already worn out without having crossed 22 years.B-R-U-T-A-L
I’m never speaking to a girl for over 3 weeks ever again I can’t believe how much of a clown I am, I cucked my fucking self

late 20s have always been prime. hollywood actors get their main roles when they turn 28-30 on average. only inkwells think you peak at 16 lol
So true

Do you think she will message me as I haven’t messaged her since the phone call or not?

I don’t think she will considering she did t even remember my name god knows how many guys she is speaking to

I’m never speaking to a girl for over 3 weeks ever again I can’t believe how much of a clown I am, I cucked my fucking self
Yeah but it happens to everyone, I've probably already talked to a girl by message who was being fucking raw at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
Yeah but it happens to everyone, I've probably already talked to a girl by message who was being fucking raw at the same time.
This is why I only asks these whores if they want to fuck within three messages and if they don’t then they can go kill themselves as I’m not interested. Fuck taking them on dates etc. JFL as if

Do you think she will message me as I haven’t messaged her since the phone call or not?

I don’t think she will considering she did t even remember my name god knows how many guys she is speaking to
Honestly if she have 1700 matchs and probably much dm in her instagram, snapchat ect... i don't think so tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
Honestly if she have 1700 matchs and probably much dm in her instagram, snapchat ect... i don't think so tbh.
It was brutal when she called me the wrong name. MTBs get 1.7k likes that’s insane tbh I’m not even mad about struggling as there is no way I can compete with that, and psl autists that say that is cope can kill themselves jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and the BULL
It was brutal when she called me the wrong name. MTBs get 1.7k likes that’s insane tbh I’m not even mad about struggling as there is no way I can compete with that, and psl autists that say that is cope can kill themselves jfl
PSL doesnt mean shit if you want a great dating life you have to be a strong chad for normies eyes htn/chadlite have no exclusivity anymore.

PSL doesnt mean shit if you want a great dating life you have to be a strong chad for normies eyes htn/chadlite have no exclusivity anymore.
The only way to ascend isn’t lefort it’s chopping your dick off, buying a wig and getting breast implants the. You’d never have to worry about shit ever again

• JFL
The only way to ascend isn’t lefort it’s chopping your dick off, buying a wig and getting breast implants the. You’d never have to worry about shit ever again
Or Just uninstall those apps. You're brain fried right now i've been there too

Basically we have spoke for 3 weeks on bumble like 1 message a day or two as she lives quite far.

Anyways, she asked to phone me and began bragging to me that she fucked 2 guys last weekend etc. while I’m here messaging her like a cuck JFL.

Anyways, I asked her if she wanted to fuck as I’m bored talking to her for so long and she said ‘idk you live far so not sure’ I just said cya and put the phone down JFL. My cortisol is spiking so hard right now.
She also showed me her bumble and look at this:

She is MTB. She also has fucked a celebrity JFL it’s so over for me. I got cucked so hard.

She hasn’t unmatched but hasnt messaged either so idk, the option is there if she wants it but I’m not sending a single message more to that slut
I’m weak. This is one of the type of L’s you take to the grave bro:lul:

• JFL