Just got out of a 2 year relationship.

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
I don't feel anything. There was the initial shock of receiving the ''we have to talk'' text but after a single cigar I feel nothing. We unofficially wrapped things up on text but she agreed to go on a last final physical date before parting ways.

While I am content with letting go, do you guys think I could have a chance to fuck her one more time? I feel like greenlighting a meet up after saying shes done with me is a pretty decent flag.

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3, Outerz14 and poopoohead
I don't feel anything. There was the initial shock of receiving the ''we have to talk'' text but after a single cigar I feel nothing. We unofficially wrapped things up on text but she agreed to go on a last final physical date before parting ways.

While I am content with letting go, do you guys think I could have a chance to fuck her one more time? I feel like greenlighting a meet up after saying shes done with me is a pretty decent flag.
whats the reason do ya reckon

I’ll hold her down. You do the deed:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
whats the reason do ya reckon
relationship with a deadline

I am changing cities around late august/early september due to work

we mutually agreed that long distance will not work, as its quite hard to maintain a relationship without physical intimacy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Was she tight?

Low inhibb

Fuck off Chad

Yeah just meet her and act chill asf then start touching her like u normally would

Good mindset, onto the next