Just got prescribed fin

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Is their anything i should be aware of before i start taking it ? My doctor just shipped it and it should be arriving every 3 months . Do i have to stop minox ? Im currently derma rolling and applying minox while i wait for fin to work

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
"Been on fin for a few months, already see some major improvement 😎"

Finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and edodalic29
Slowly up your dose up to 1mg per day and you should be most likely clear of side effects

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Slowly up your dose up to 1mg per day and you should be most likely clear of side effects
My doctor said to take 1 capsule per day

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Is their anything i should be aware of before i start taking it ? My doctor just shipped it and it should be arriving every 3 months . Do i have to stop minox ? Im currently derma rolling and applying minox while i wait for fin to work
Stay on minox for life

• +1
For that to happen is incredibly rare , like only 1% will expirence this . Probably bought it from the dark web
My pharmacy here said they are changing the manufacturer to this indian company so I just looked it up and they sell the generics from the same company for like 1/10 the price online.

• Woah
My pharmacy here said they are changing the manufacturer to this indian company so I just looked it up and they sell the generics from the same company for like 1/10 the price online.
I got it prescribed by keeps after i sent in my photos and it got reviewed

It never began