Just got rated 6 on soyddit

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Screenshot 20201116 131330

How does 6 on r/truerateme translate to PSL and IRL?

3psl and 2.5-2.75 irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: systvm, Mongrelcel, Cacas112 and 13 others
Reddit is a very credible source of information

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: systvm, magnificentcel, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9819 and 3 others
i never get rates on there when i post

Soyddit lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
No clue. I got rated 4.5 tho ffs. It is over.

SOYDIT TRANSLATION
5/5.5= 3.5-4
6/6.5 = 4.5-5.5
7 = CHAD

Congratulation you are chad lite.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 8165 and HowAmIAlive123
TrueRateMe is much better for getting ratings than here

Not always. Some guys with utterly fucked up harmony gets 6-7.. just because they have good chin.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, SubhumanCurrycel, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
I mean front jaw.

All the people here are confusing it with just r/rate me, 6 on there is like 5 psl or chadlite and they rate well from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830
I mean front jaw.
Here values jaw more imo, there was a dude with a mogger lower third but with no harmony whose posted there and he got rated correctly

All the people here are confusing it with just r/rate me, 6 on there is like 5 psl or chadlite and they rate well from what I’ve seen
r/TrueRateMe Score / 1.3 = PSL score

So, OP is like 6/1.3 = 4.7ish PSL (didnt use calculator just guessing) .

this site is so shit at rating , same people get rated anywhere from 3 to 8 PSL at least this inconsistency isnt there on r/truerateme. its unironically the best at rating your face

Not always. Some guys with utterly fucked up harmony gets 6-7.. just because they have good chin.
B6c

• JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
thats true tho I got rated 6 with a lot of potential on truerateme and Im fucking incel

I got max 5-5.4 They bitched about my bloat and long midface.... What fuck I can do with my camera? This site is much more accurate than Truerate me and other reddit sites... People are deadly honest here and people rate more than just basic face features.. You dont get even mention about Maxilla growth in Truerate me.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and TheoryMaxxer

this site is so shit at rating , same people get rated anywhere from 3 to 8 PSL at least this inconsistency isnt there on r/truerateme. its unironically the best at rating your face

View attachment 808872
I’d say it’s probably a bit higher for a 6 but yeah close enough, 6 is pretty much as rare as 5psl if I’m remembering right

View attachment 808872

6.0 is Chad lite in True rate me..

• Hmm...
Reactions: mkoomz
I got max 5-5.4 They bitched about my bloat and long midface.... What fuck I can do with my camera? This site is much more accurate than Truerate me and other reddit sites... People are deadly honest here and people rate more than just basic face features.. You dont get even mention about Maxilla growth in Truerate me.
They are comparing to pretty rigorous standards and ratings will all be closer together than on here, but you’re right about the brutal honesty and more in-depth rating here

6.0 is Chad lite in True rate me..
Nah 8/10 is chad, 7 is like HTN/Chadlite territory in my opinion. even i got rated 7/10 on there mostly and i dont consider myself chadlite facially

Nah 8/10 is chad, 7 is like HTN/Chadlite territory in my opinion. even i got rated 7/10 on there mostly and i dont consider myself chadlite facially

Most chad lites gets rated 6.0 in Truerateme. Super Chads get 7-8..

• Hmm...
if u got 7 on there which i doubt ur chad.

Most chad lites gets rated 6.0 in Truerateme. Super Chads get 7-8..
7/10 is like 5.25-5.5 PSL , how is that a super chad?

ive only rated one guy 7.75 on there and one guy an 8.3,both were chads imo

7/10 is like 5.25-5.5 PSL , how is that a super chad?

ive only rated one guy 7.75 on there and one guy an 8.3,both were chads imo

Best of the Best gets 7-8. The Chad lite gets 6.0-... High tier normies 5.4... Normies 5.0... Low tier tormie 4.0 and subhuman 3.0

Best of the Best gets 7-8. The Chad lite gets 6.0-... High tier normies 5.4... Normies 5.0... Low tier tormie 4.0 and subhuman 3.0
7/10 is 5.25 PSL range
6 PSL is where chad starts and thats like 7.5-8

7/10 is 5.25 PSL range
6 PSL is where chad starts and thats like 7.5-8

There was one Chad that was rated previously by 7 in Truerate me and it was taken with fully body halo and muscle. ... After half month.. He posted again only with his face and he got downgraded to 5.0 lol

• JFL
This why I dont take Truerate me seriously.

That indian guy got rated higher than the white guy.

Attachments

• tyttt.png
    tyttt.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 33
I got rated a 5.5 on trm and am incel but I’m also autistic so idk

• +1