Just got rejected 85 times in a row , how over it is for a white MTN in 2024?

FrenchareMedCucks

FrenchareMedCucks

Gold
Mostly by 20-30 Beckies , but even a 50 years old roastie rejected me today , while she proposed me to bring her home from the bar to her home 25 minutes away.
I think she rejects me because she must have another HTN fuckboy on hand or maybe a BBC as she talked about african nightclub.

In 2014 when I was 22 I fucked 3 girls from my classroom while being 6ft NT MTN with average forward growth and mild jaw recession.

They approached me I didn't even have to talk to them they waited for me at the end of classroom and asked me for a meetup later.

I think Tinder boosted EGO from any women including Roadties, so that now even Chadlites compete against you for a 45-50 years old HOOKUP, as even Chadlites get rejected by prime 25 Beckies.

it is SO OVER for us MTNs in the west , i think i will cancel my bimax with Ramieri so I could use money to geomaxx to Thailand or Phillipines instead as i will never be above strong MTN realisticly with my unfixable failos : reccessed orbitals, recessed upper maxilla , narrow mid and upper skull, while still being MTN and around 4 PSL pre surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanForever, PolishBateman, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
maybe ur just ugly :/

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Mostly by 20-30 Beckies , but even a 50 years old roastie rejected me today , while she proposed me to bring her home from the bar to her home 25 minutes away.
I think she rejects me because she must have another HTN fuckboy on hand or maybe a BBC as she talked about african nightclub.

In 2014 when I was 22 I fucked 3 girls from my classroom while being 6ft NT MTN with average forward growth and mild jaw recession.

They approached me I didn't even have to talk to them they waited for me at the end of classroom and asked me for a meetup later.

I think Tinder boosted EGO from any women including Roadties, so that now even Chadlites compete against you for a 45-50 years old HOOKUP, as even Chadlites get rejected by prime 25 Beckies.

it is SO OVER for us MTNs in the west , i think i will cancel my bimax with Ramieri so I could use money to geomaxx to Thailand or Phillipines instead as i will never be above strong MTN realisticly with my unfixable failos : reccessed orbitals, recessed upper maxilla , narrow mid and upper skull, while still being MTN and around 4 PSL pre surgery.
sorry, you are just an old-cel.

a man's prime is usually 21 - 25. After that it's rapidly downhill for his SMV. As a 32yr old, you are invisible to foids below 28. Most roasties also want younger men.

• +1
Reactions: watah and PubertyMaxxer
4 psl is ltn not mtn

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
sorry i have no grey hair , no wrinkles , no collagen loss , no balding and look 28-29 maximum thanks to good aging genetics, just like Amnesia while he's 36 and pretend to be 23.

32 isn't even oldcell from aging just look at Brad Pitt, Tom cruise, other Chads at 32 they all look 27 maximum. unless you have Wayne Rooney genetics. I look the same as i was at 28 four years ago.

I lie on my age and told girls i'm 25. still got rejected 100% of time albeit landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and niqfan625
true MTN is 4.5 PSL now hypergamy rose hard since the big SIMPS epidemic, whorelfating and rise of OLD.
Yea just geomaxx to some asian or another country you like and slay there, they are usually after your money tho so idk

yes I'm tired of getting rejectied all the time just as most of friends my age ( - ie 25 - 40 ) .

i will maybe try bimax with Ramieri as my last hope and approach women 15-19 as younger girls aren"t so hypergamous before geomaxx when enough money to buy property in Thailand.

dont feel too bad about it, guys 10 years younger with the same stats are doing just as bad or slightly better

In 2014 you were 22 so now you’re 32 trying to get hookups? Jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul:

sorry, you are just an old-cel.

a man's prime is usually 21 - 25. After that it's rapidly downhill for his SMV. As a 32yr old, you are invisible to foids below 28. Most roasties also want younger men.
im hitting mid higher 20s and not having problems

but also i mainly hit on bbw girls and cougars.

but i mean Ive had months where ive gotten rejected literally hundreds of times. Id get into this rabid state where I just start cold approaching EVERY GIRL who looks even remotely bangable. I like the interaction of hitting on girls

Sometimes the chase is better than the catch with some chicks
[media]

Just lift weights like hell and ask all the time.
You gotta be high muscle mass for women to want you these days.

getting called hun and sweetie by girls all the time tbh and im mid late 20s

Its just hypergamy tbh. And you gotta use the Austin Dunham test , which is for OLD in a city like Miami metro size , which is 6 million in the metro, you get at least 10 matches a day, or 20 likes assuming a 50% rejection rate of matches which is actually low.

If you can get to those levels Cold approach will work with reasonable effort.

Otherwise doing 85 cold approaches and not getting anything can happen.

I woudl say you should try again your approach maxxing with a good body and doing some surgeries. SEA maxxing is a possibility but how would you support your income and shit their .