Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Rate her

IMG 8499

can't rate when she is frauding

• +1
Reactions: karbo, PubertyMaxxer, TheMewingBBC and 7 others
I'm actually in pain. I can deal with being rejected by a hot girl but not a frauding chubby girl with a caked up face. FUCK

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm actually in pain. I can deal with being rejected by a hot girl but not a frauding chubby girl with a caked up face. FUCK
over for many men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2581
Get over it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Petsmart
Brutal skinpill

Don't take it personally op. Chubby fugly fraudmaxxed foids these days feel entitled to at least chadlite if you're below 6 psl and you get rejected in our time a'd age it has nothing to do with you op

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
No amount of makeup can hide those premature nasolabial folds and shit skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Chubby girls want them BBC

She looks really fine. I would do a lot, just to get a girl of that quality.

Chubby girls want them BBC
I think this may be true but why then did she even bother going on a date with me? I'm a pale skinny fat ugly whitecel

I think this may be true but why then did she even bother going on a date with me? I'm a pale skinny fat ugly whitecel
Just kiling time while chad is busy

Then you have no reason to cry.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
You only ask girls if they show interest before.

Get over it, I can't even get obese land whales to match me on tinder

Stop giving low value foids free validation buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
In what way is she chubby

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
Don't take it personally op. Chubby fugly fraudmaxxed foids these days feel entitled to at least chadlite if you're below 6 psl and you get rejected in our time a'd age it has nothing to do with you op
This is so fucking true. Fat frauded maxxing cunts feel entitled to guys twicw their real PSL. Normal average girls "demand" less PSL on a guy than these whales

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is so fucking true. Fat frauded maxxing cunts feel entitled to guys twicw their real PSL. Normal average girls "demand" less PSL on a guy than these whales
This fucking chubby 4 psl whore was hitting on me and felt entitlee to someone who's at least 6'4 because she has pussy i rejected her ofc

she does not look chubby in that pic so rate would be pointless. In US she would be considered thin.

what do you look like? She's kinda hot but normie standards and so will have very high standards.
Looks a bit like many UK girls who want the handsome BBC or at least a handsome 'bad boy'