Just got ruthlessly heightmogged by a 6’3 foid

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
At Dublin airport. She was actually quite attractive too. Holy fuck idk why I run into these amazonians everywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, flippasav, khvirgin and 2 others
It was probably a tranny, giant women are usually horse faced subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
For whatever reason it's always at the airports these gigafreaks are roaming around.
You could swear you go through thousands of people in the streets daily, but in the first dozen or so in an airport there's some 6'7 gigafreak and 6'3 women everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
For whatever reason it's always at the airports these gigafreaks are roaming around.
You could swear you go through thousands of people in the streets daily, but in the first dozen or so in an airport there's some 6'7 gigafreak and 6'3 women everywhere
They’re daughters of tall CEOs. Breaded to the teeth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and HeightPilledum
OP in no airport, OP is in his room.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 20399 and ShowerMaxxing
meanwhile on r/tall: “whaa whaa, my economy seat has no room, why I can’t I travel in comfort, my height is a curse!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
meanwhile on r/tall: “whaa whaa, my economy seat has no room, why I can’t I travel in comfort, my height is a curse!”
Tbf it's a feeling I share too, because I'm 6'3 with long legs.
Honestly, I'll take being uncomfortable for a few hours with all the advantages of being way bigger than average brought me for all these years

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You're a magnet for people to mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 20399
Hiw can 6'3 bw way bigger when average zoomer is 6'1 unironically??
Tbf it's a feeling I share too, because I'm 6'3 with long legs.
Honestly, I'll take being uncomfortable for a few hours with all the advantages of being way bigger than average brought me for all these year

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Hiw can 6'3 bw way bigger when average zoomer is 6'1 unironically??
Because the average Italian zoomer is still a manlet.
Unironically, millennial and Italian boomers mog my generation. I don't think we're getting any taller

THIS WAS PROBABLY YOUR DUMBASS JFL ITS OVER

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-020950.png
    Screenshot_20230630-020950.png
    889 KB · Views: 0
meanwhile on r/short: “I tried it all, lifts, stilts and LL. No amount of money or surgeries can fix this curse. I tried roping the other day, couldn’t reach anywhere high enough to tie it.”

That’s just r/humble brag

None of those ppl would change their height unless it’s a foid

At Dublin airport. She was actually quite attractive too. Holy fuck idk why I run into these amazonians everywhere

Did you ask her to carry you?

Cause my dream is for a tall Stacy to pick me up and spank me like the naughty boy I've been.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 30679
This makes 6’2 guys tiny. I can’t cope being a 5’7 male anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
That ain’t a foid, that’s a behemoth

Thats a demon