Just got someone to be my pay pig 😍😍😍

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Now I can pay for lip fillers

I’m thinking of some things to say to him he is a a creep ugly bastard 40 years old Japanese engineer and big anime nerd weeb with no life no friends wants me to be like his bratty son or something coz I look like a JB and he wants me to tease him and humiliate him like a mesugaki but male version (osugaki).

Thinking of what to say to him here are some things I made up to memorise:

“Look at you, paying for the privilege of being ignored—how pathetic can you get?”

“Aw, look at you, trying so hard to matter—keep sending cash, it’s the closest you’ll get”

“Is this what gets you off? A cute boy mocking how pathetic you are? Keep paying—I’ve got all day to remind you”

“You think you’re buying my time? Cute. You’re just funding my luxury while I forget your name”

“Every dollar you send is just a reminder of how much you need me to feel relevant”

“Aww, look at you, paying for attention like the good little wallet you are”

“Keep sending those payments—it's the closest you’ll ever get to feeling useful”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, exo, baerr and 7 others
just say you're fagcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Mr.Proper, Awan and 4 others
Are u a fucking foid? Nigga gets the opportunity to hardmax and gets fucking lip fillers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Mr.Proper, normie_joe and 6 others
femboymaxx to lose virginity and gain money theory
new users are finding unique ways to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and Sean o' Tist
Faggotmaxxer spotted.
Thread exited.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Ricky212, can’t relate and 1 other person
this nigga was clearly enjoying himself, i'm not even sure if he was in it for the money at this point... :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

I’m thinking of some things to say to him he is a a creep ugly bastard 40 years old Japanese engineer and big anime nerd weeb with no life no friends wants me to be like his bratty son or something coz I look like a JB and he wants me to tease him and humiliate him like a mesugaki but male version (osugaki).

“Look at you, paying for the privilege of being ignored—how pathetic can you get?”

“Aw, look at you, trying so hard to matter—keep sending cash, it’s the closest you’ll get”

“Is this what gets you off? A cute boy mocking how pathetic you are? Keep paying—I’ve got all day to remind you”

“You think you’re buying my time? Cute. You’re just funding my luxury while I forget your name”

“Every dollar you send is just a reminder of how much you need me to feel relevant”

“Keep sending those payments—it's the closest you’ll ever get to feeling useful”
Other incels here broke and hating while you're making cash
I call that jealousy because they're too subhuman to get a pay pig

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and aejdead
where did you find him? i make some money from those pedos/desperate cucks but cant find a real paypig

Does the guy know you’re a boy?
Yh he does. It’s low-key kinda creepy but free money tho tbh I know he wants me to be his “‘master” only coz I look like a 13 yo. Might also be because I low-key do look like a girl too at the same time

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur and watah
where did you find him? i make some money from those pedos/desperate cucks but cant find a real paypig
They come to me in my DM or ask for my Snapchat

I’m just femboycel 🥺🥺🥺

Yh he does. It’s low-key kinda creepy but free money tho tbh I know he wants me to be his “‘master” only coz I look like a 13 yo. Might also be because I low-key do look like a girl too at the same time
Well your avi gets my cock hard so once again do you have a sister? :forcedsmile:I’d like to meet her I promise I’ll look after her

• JFL

Sand face

I used to get paypigs catfishing older dudes this nigga using himself as the paypig.

Where did you find him? Reddit?

• +1
Well your avi gets my cock hard so once again do you have a sister? :forcedsmile:I’d like to meet her I promise I’ll look after her
Nah bro made it creepier somehow :what:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur