Just got teeth whitened

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
I think they used bleach and laser treatment, currently still first day so won't post results for another few days

I fucked up because I moved the laser mouth piece and burned the shit out of my lip and gums but all should subside within the next week.

Questions?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Deleted member 21863, WeiWei and 4 others
no

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21863, seezy_feezy and 1 other person
Do you plan on doing the procedure again

Do you plan on doing the procedure again
Maybe, the shade is not white enough for preference however, I was offered to do another treatment but declined because by then it would just look fake white.

It made me realise that whitening wasn't what I needed but rather RPE because I still don't like my smile

Maybe, the shade is not white enough for preference however, I was offered to do another treatment but declined because by then it would just look fake white.

It made me realise that whitening wasn't what I needed but rather RPE because I still don't like my smile
How many rounds did you do? I think my procedure was 3 rounds total. Left pretty white. You can ask for extra, I think its fine. You can also use whitening strips at home but those are a little bad for your teeth and work slower. Not excruciatingly slow but slower compared to the laser procedure, just like a week or two.

A lot of people get the treatment every 6 months to a year. I don't think it can look "too white" unless youre retarded

How many rounds did you do? I think my procedure was 3 rounds total. Left pretty white. You can ask for extra, I think its fine. You can also use whitening strips at home but those are a little bad for your teeth and work slower. Not excruciatingly slow but slower compared to the laser procedure, just like a week or two.

A lot of people get the treatment every 6 months to a year. I don't think it can look "too white" unless youre retarded
I did 1 round of 20 mins under the laser thing, they initially wanted to do 40mins but after I burned by gum and lips they said it was enough. I did it in a ghetto dentist in a 3rd world country and payed less than 200 euros for it so I didnt really want to go back there.

I will probably just save up and get it done when I get back home, I don't mind paying extra for the security that what your doing wont fuck you

0.01 psl increase congrats

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
0.01 psl increase congrats
Thanks, how much of a psl increase would RPE make you reckon? That's what I want now. Probably isn't much but having a nice smile is canon

I did 1 round of 20 mins under the laser thing, they initially wanted to do 40mins but after I burned by gum and lips they said it was enough. I did it in a ghetto dentist in a 3rd world country and payed less than 200 euros for it so I didnt really want to go back there.

I will probably just save up and get it done when I get back home, I don't mind paying extra for the security that what your doing wont fuck you
yeah lol one round is nothing dude

• +1
How much is it in the US?

How much is it in the US?
I wouldn't know since I have no link to the country. Where I live its normally about 5-6k, I got it done for less than 200$ so you can understand why I wasn't too confident with the whole thing, but don't regret it at all

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
why not just use hydrogen peroxide or whatever that twink on botb used

why not just use hydrogen peroxide or whatever that twink on botb used
Don't want to ruin my enamel and I didnt plan to get it done it just came up and thought it was stupid not to take the opportunity. It was cheap and done by someone I already knew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
how much it costed and how much do you think thats gonna ascend you

how much it costed and how much do you think thats gonna ascend you
It cost 100$ unironically, ascension wise not much cus teeth weren't yellow prior but still a slight increase i would say. It isn't glistening white just a couple shades lighter than before.

MSE is what I want now though to get the perfect smile

• Woah
Reactions: Tylermax
Thoughts on this thread ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Thoughts on this thread ?
I have read pneumos post before and planned to use his method prior to getting it done, since I had no idea my holiday would end up with my getting it. Though I was hesitant that his method was too brutal and might ruin the enamel.

I actually have a cousin who is a dentist (how i got it so cheap) and could clean pmeumos language up and get her opinion on it though I would rather gatekeep it. And would have to ask pneumo first

Is this something people here would like ( don't want to publicise it). Though her knowing of its existence won't do anything since she works in a ghetto ass clinic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No pic no care

• +1
I have read pneumos post before and planned to use his method prior to getting it done, since I had no idea my holiday would end up with my getting it. Though I was hesitant that his method was too brutal and might ruin the enamel.

I actually have a cousin who is a dentist (how i got it so cheap) and could clean pmeumos language up and get her opinion on it though I would rather gatekeep it. And would have to ask pneumo first

Is this something people here would like ( don't want to publicise it). Though her knowing of its existence won't do anything since she works in a ghetto ass clinic
Yes, we would. I was literally about to buy all the supplies for his method but I don't want to permanently fuck my teeth lol. Users on this site claiming white teeth doesn't matter but it's a halo. I've gotten compliments on my smile before.

• +1
No pic no care
20230714 235715

In desperate need of mse

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Yes, we would. I was literally about to buy all the supplies for his method but I don't want to permanently fuck my teeth lol. Users on this site claiming white teeth doesn't matter but it's a halo. I've gotten compliments on my smile before.
I'll ask pneumo

I think they used bleach and laser treatment, currently still first day so won't post results for another few days

I fucked up because I moved the laser mouth piece and burned the shit out of my lip and gums but all should subside within the next week.

Questions?
Bro don't eat anything which may fuck up the bleaching process for !!2!! weeks, don't listen to those fags saying it‘s safe after a few days, it's not. And don't drink protein shakes in the meantime, unless they're without carotine. Last time I fucked it up by drinking a chocolate protein shake, completely my fault

• WTF
Bro don't eat anything which may fuck up the bleaching process for !!2!! weeks, don't listen to those fags saying it‘s safe after a few days, it's not. And don't drink protein shakes in the meantime, unless they're without carotine
They said 2-3 days ffs I had a coke today because of my diabetes, I checked the mirror and think they're stained now............FUCK.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
They said 2-3 days ffs I had a coke today because of my diabetes, I checked the mirror and think they're stained now............FUCK.
fuck man, try to eat & drink clean now for 2 weeks. If the results disappoint, book another session. Sadly the teeth absorb anything in the first days, so they could be stained. Also for a bleaching in the future: No colored toothpaste/mouth water, buy a dental gel & don't take any kind of supplements like red astaxantin drops for the duration. Always do a professional teeth cleaning before, since the tartar also ruins results.

fuck man, try to eat & drink clean now for 2 weeks. If the results disappoint, book another session. Sadly the teeth absorb anything in the first days, so they could be stained. Also for a bleaching in the future: No colored toothpaste/mouth water, buy a dental gel & don't take any kind of supplements like red astaxantin drops for the duration. Always do a professional teeth cleaning before, since the tartar also ruins results.
Gonna book another session when I get back and pay 10x what I just did ffs

Gonna book another session when I get back and pay 10x what I just did ffs
U could also get whitening strips, it takes like 30 days to get perfect results but it‘s like 30€.
I gotta bleach my teeth too again, gladly I paid like 250€ for 3 sessions

U could also get whitening strips, it takes like 30 days to get perfect results but it‘s like 30€.
I'm assuming you also got your stained in the beginning lol

Yeah now you’re chad lol

I'm assuming you also got your stained in the beginning lol
yeah that's why I booked all of those sessions jfl, fucking dude at this cosmetic studio told me muh u can drink everything u want starting from day 2, teeth got yellow in like 4 weeks, still mad af about that

Questions?
Waste of time and money, just use crest white strips 3D professional effects. Easy pearly

Waste of time and money, just use crest white strips 3D professional effects. Easy pearly
Pm pics of your teeth if you dont want to show them here please

Looks like you need composite bonding also
A quick Google search tells me that's for gaps, am right in this assumption? My dental knowledge is limited.

Pm pics of your teeth if you dont want to show them here please

One canine is chipped, that is why it looks like one of those anime characters lol. This photo is kinda bad though due to webcam quality but it is shot in natural house lighting. This shot was right after I was done using the strips. It works, you will feel it working since it hurts, peroxide is the legit stuff, it was the best regarded teeth whitening post also talked about on this website. BUt the dude used liquid peroxide

Just youtube before and after for crest

Last edited:
I use half a box of crest white strips, I use multiples a day and it takes a week

Questions?
how long does it last? (with obviously basic x2 times brushing teeth a day)

A quick Google search tells me that's for gaps, am right in this assumption? My dental knowledge is limited.
And damaged teeth from teeth grinding or overtime use which makes them smaller and asymmetrical