Just got threatened in prison

D

Dylan

Diamond
I just sat down at a pc in the library and an n word came to me asking if i would tell people not to sit at his pc as he was leaving. I said no and he said why i said because i don't wanna and he said something like okay then when i come to you later see what happens next or something. Classic groid moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, zeshama, Bushman and 20 others
Prison?

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell, deepfuckingvalue, tombradylover and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, deepfuckingvalue, nope and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tambakumoabraham007, yuyu, tombradylover and 9 others
Yeah dude he browsing .org even from prison
I unironically am. I would've rotted on discord but they blocked all social medias. Org is all i got

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, LevantinePsycho, Bushman and 18 others
I unironically am. I would've rotted on discord but they blocked all social medias. Org is all i got
Prisoncel :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Clqs, slavicpsycho and 10 others
browsing org from prison is a new dimension of rotting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Clqs, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
Why are you in prison

browsing org from prison is a new dimension of rotting
Not just browsing. Posting too. I was testing what sites weren't blocked so I went on the chris chan wiki. I then thought do you reckon looksmax is up and sure enough it was but YouTube is blocked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rileyma10, LegitUser and noobs
Why are you in prison
Rishi sunak is a dickhead and i got classified an immigration offender for trying to be a tourist in uk

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yuyu, Bushman, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
Yeah dude he browsing .org even from prison
when I was in prison half of the inmates had smartphones, it was so easy to smuggle one in, some made business with it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah and wsada
Yeah man. He just came back btw. I should move i'm reporting his ass later
he’s probably just bluffing nigs in prison try to intimidate whites to take their food and stuff like that all the time bc they outnumber whites in prison

when I was in prison half of the inmates had smartphones, it was so easy to smuggle one in, some made business with it
I don't know about that we get a cheap nokia phone but there are pcs in a library type setting

he’s probably just bluffing nigs in prison try to intimidate whites to take their food and stuff like that all the time bc they outnumber whites in prison
So he just spoke to me and asked me where i was from. I said south africa for fun and he said now i know why you don't like black people. I then clarified i was actually dutch and he said i keep my statement or whatever because they're related. Anyways then he asked if i had autism and said that it wasn't a question and that he knew i had it. He then changed his tone and apologised and said let's do this again and shaked hands and said some small talk or whatever a lot just happened anyways i guess i won't report him whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, YUNGMAXXER, Deleted member 68779 and 2 others
I might have to go to prison soon too, what should I expect

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
Depends on country. Bring your favourite video games if you're in Norway. Learn shankmaking 101 if you're in the US

I really don't like your signature.

Official incel (get rejected by MTB+, can only pull some LTBs and femcels)

You're an incel only if you're an involuntary celibate. You don't get to pick and choose which girls count. Pussy is pussy and this is offensive to real incels

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and YUNGMAXXER
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, YUNGMAXXER, tombradylover and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, tombradylover, Aero and 6 others
wait maybe we can send school website unblockers

Try these

tell me if these work

wait maybe we can send school website unblockers

Try these

tell me if these work
The first two keep loading and the last three are blocked

Rishi sunak is a dickhead and i got classified an immigration offender for trying to be a tourist in uk
How did that happen? I actually went to the UK myself recently without any legal trouble

How did that happen? I actually went to the UK myself recently without any legal trouble
Tried going on the Eurostar once and got rejected because i ''couldn't prove funds'' (i said idk when they asked how much money i had) and even though i didn't enter uk they wrote it down as if being ''removed from uk'' which i didn't know. So when i came back i got detained as an illegal entrant and they sent me to a ''detention center''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 68779 and 1 other person
Legendary thread. Claiming my spot before the black guy beats OP and this becomes famous

He apologized
Yeah but if he sees ur account and sees ur threatened to report him he might get mad.

Also abt ur true incel reply to the other guy, do I still count as incel if I dated an LTB but we never had sex (broke up 4 times, finally broke up for the last time after only 3 mot hs total) and I pulled 2 LTBs to go on dates, one ghosted me cuz i acted aspie and the other one I rejected after seeing g her IRL again. I have never sex.

Yeah but if he sees ur account and sees ur threatened to report him he might get mad.

Also abt ur true incel reply to the other guy, do I still count as incel if I dated an LTB but we never had sex (broke up 4 times, finally broke up for the last time after only 3 mot hs total) and I pulled 2 LTBs to go on dates, one ghosted me cuz i acted aspie and the other one I rejected after seeing g her IRL again. I have never sex.
Legally incel but still above real incels

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Legally incel but still above real incels
Idk why I feel like a trucel, I'm not NT, my face is borderline ltn/subhuman and I'm short and ethnic. 2 of the LTBs I got because of JBF and both were ethnic, but the one who ghosted me I approached when drunk jfl and I think she stood me up twice before agreeing to meet but I'm not sure if she actually stood me up.

Idk why I feel like a trucel, I'm not NT, my face is borderline ltn/subhuman and I'm short and ethnic. 2 of the LTBs I got because of JBF and both were ethnic, but the one who ghosted me I approached when drunk jfl and I think she stood me up twice before agreeing to meet but I'm not sure if she actually stood me up.
Wtf is jbf

Tales from Azkaban

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Epola, Richard Cheese and 3 others
Wtf is jbf
Just be first theory - the idea that female hypergamy is not in full force during the early years of high school after puberty before a girl has lost her virginity, downloaded dating apps or know her SMV. This theory states those guys who are able to date their looksmatch or above were only able to do it as the girl has no experience prior to them.

First LTB we were both 15, second one we were both 17 but she didn't leave her house or smthing jfl

Just be first theory - the idea that female hypergamy is not in full force during the early years of high school after puberty before a girl has lost her virginity, downloaded dating apps or know her SMV. This theory states those guys who are able to date their looksmatch or above were only able to do it as the girl has no experience prior to them.

First LTB we were both 15, second one we were both 17 but she didn't leave her house or smthing jfl
Mogs me

do you need help with lawyers

i can’t stand to see a brotha incarcerated

free larry hoover

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Bushman, Richard Cheese and 2 others
do you need help with lawyers

i can’t stand to see a brotha incarcerated

free larry hoover
After I get free yeah. Can I get an invite to the next incelcon too

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10