Just got TRT at 17 from a doc

W

walrus

Iron
As title says, 2 weeks ago I went to this doc(recommended by a guy in my gyms sauna) to see about getting on TRT. They did my bloods and I was 252ng/dl total testosterone, a week later i'm in his office and they make an incision on my upper right glute and insert the pellets in there. He says this should get my levels to 800-1200 and i'm getting another test in 5 weeks to see my levels. It's only been a week so nothing has changed much, he says it takes around 2weeks for it to take effect. The pellets are called "bio-t"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, ineonx, halloweed and 3 others
over, low Tcel.

injects me.

how are you 17 with such low testosterone?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
how are you 17 with such low testosterone?
Test is all genetics chad can eat slop from the trashcan and have 1300 ng/dl while incels go to the gym and take 20 different supplements and eat enough saturated fat to block of their arteries only to hit under 300 ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: Rea
As title says, 2 weeks ago I went to this doc(recommended by a guy in my gyms sauna) to see about getting on TRT. They did my bloods and I was 252ng/dl total testosterone, a week later i'm in his office and they make an incision on my upper right glute and insert the pellets in there. He says this should get my levels to 800-1200 and i'm getting another test in 5 weeks to see my levels. It's only been a week so nothing has changed much, he says it takes around 2weeks for it to take effect. The pellets are called "bio-t"
Ascension will hop on trt soon

Nice job you retard destorying natural t-levels for life for no reason

Nice job you retard destorying natural t-levels for life for no reason

3/10 rage bait maybe do better. on a real note though i've done everything you can think of to increase my test naturally it just comes down to genetics for some people

• +1
Reactions: Rea
17 yo with low test, tf bro? You were injecting estrogen before or something :lul:?

• Woah
Reactions: walrus
jfl get off while you still can

• JFL
Reactions: piec and walrus
Test is all genetics chad can eat slop from the trashcan and have 1300 ng/dl while incels go to the gym and take 20 different supplements and eat enough saturated fat to block of their arteries only to hit under 300 ng/dl
Wrong

Injecting T at so such young age is a very bad decision
if you even read the post you would see it's not injected it's bio-identical test released through pelleting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and DR. NICKGA
not wrong, i eat all the right foods get all the right nutrients and have made every lifestyle choice i can think of and the highest i've got is 325 ng/dl

just don’t rush dimorphism

Last edited:
  • JFL
not wrong, i eat all the right foods get all the right nutrients and have made every lifestyle choice i can think of and the highest i've got is 325 ng/dl
no. HMG only. then it will remain.

do not go this route little nigga

yeah nah i'm good id rather get the studied bio-identical test than hmg from a .org site

alright bro hope all goes well

• +1
Late puberty maybe? It sounds like your test hasnt peaked as it should around tanner stage 4-5

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1