Just had 8ml filler with Zack Ally

Prince88

Prince88

Rehabilitated blackpiller
Paid 2.4k GBP for 8ml
Was a nice guy
felt very little pain
Had filler in under eyes, cheeks, jaw and chin

Results are good, left side of the jaw is a little overdone but I am still a bit swollen so should look better in a couple weeks

Overall I’d say it was worth it. I’d say I’ve gone from HTN to Chadlite

Will post pics in a couple weeks when swelling is gone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, looksmidder, eyes and 10 others
yet when I search up on Google it says girls like:

guys that wear red
guys with postive attitudes
guys that are women rights activists

but you done all this filler stuff??? weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, ascension, zharupodrugu and 5 others
yet when I search up on Google it says:

guys that wear red
guys with postive attitudes
guys that are women rights activists

but you done all this filler stuff??? weird
? What are you saying?

can you add me to tag list when you update please :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, 5.5psl and Prince88
My results look better than nearly every implant result I’ve seen. Would cost about 30-40k to get custom implants that give results that I’ve got.

Obvs downside of filler is that it only lasts 6-12 months

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and 5.5psl
My results look better than nearly every implant result I’ve seen. Would cost about 30-40k to get custom implants that give results that I’ve got.

People go on about implants not having an ongoing cost but there’s an opportunity cost of spending £40k up front. £40k would likely provide you with fillers for life if invested.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, 5.5psl and Prince88
nice man what kind of filler did he use tho?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
People go on about implants not having an ongoing cost but there’s an opportunity cost of spending £40k up front. £40k would likely provide you with fillers for life if invested.
Exactly. 40k in the s&p would generate around 3.5k per year.

With 40k you get get a deposit on a house ffs, why would you spend that on custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and 5.5psl
Solid swelling for weeks? Damn bruh you gotta go out and work or some shit?

Solid swelling for weeks? Damn bruh you gotta go out and work or some shit?
Nah it’s not that bad. Tbh I don’t think my friends/colleagues will be able to tell.

I could just say I had an allergic reaction or I was chewing some rubber for a few hours and got swollen lol. Obvs I’m not gonna tell anyone I got fillers

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

are u not of afraid of migration? btw tag me next time

Nah it’s not that bad. Tbh I don’t think my friends/colleagues will be able to tell.

I could just say I had an allergic reaction or I was chewing some rubber for a few hours and got swollen lol. Obvs I’m not gonna tell anyone I got fillers
Think of something better jfl

• +1
Is he in London?

I saw his insta page, results looked quite good.

Think of something better jfl
Got any suggestions? Maybe I could say I had a sparring session and got hit in the face.

Did you specify what you wanted,like did you get what you want as suppose to the doctor doing it his way? Also tag me when you next update the forum

• +1
Mirin low inhib

Doesn't even ask what's getting Injected in his dome 👺👺👺
I literally just let him do this thing. Barely asked any questions

• +1
Did you specify what you wanted,like did you get what you want as suppose to the doctor doing it his way? Also tag me when you next update the forum
I just let him do what he thought. He’s the expert and will know more than me.

I just told him I wanted a more masculine face.

• JFL
Got any suggestions? Maybe I could say I had a sparring session and got hit in the face.
It'll be ur whole face those allergic reaction is the only viable option but you have to give a reason why it's sustained and so prominent

• +1
huge iq, are you a fellow financecel

• +1

Hope the results are good usually doctors dont understand facial aesthetics beyond what they were taught

• +1
Fillers under eye for what? Recessed infras or hollowness (dark circles)

Bruh ain't no way

Even lower inhib that I thought 💀💀💀

Mf prob doesn't even pick his food at resturants 💀

"Suprise me" "whatever you think is good" type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz and Prince88
It'll be ur whole face those allergic reaction is the only viable option but you have to give a reason why it's sustained and so prominent
I’ll just go into hiding for a couple days.

Luckily I don’t see my parents for a couple months because they will defiantly be able to tell my face has changed but friends at uni who I’ve only known for a couple months probs won’t be able to tell much has changed.

• +1
I still don't understand how long fillers last. Some say it will go away after 6-12 months. some say it will stay for forever others claim that it will migrate and make you look bloated.

Filler results most of the time mog implants if you aren't recessed or have a shitty base to start with. I don't know which route to take

Bruh ain't no way

Even lower inhib that I thought 💀💀💀

Mf prob doesn't even pick his food at resturants 💀

"Suprise me" "whatever you think is good" type shit
I’m the most aloof person you’ll ever meet.

I go through life with no stress/worries which is both a good and bad thing lol.

Also I was on 150mg Lyrica so even lower inhib

• +1
I’m the most aloof person you’ll ever meet.

I go through life with no stress/worries which is both a good and bad thing lol.

Also I was on 150mg Lyrica so even lower inhib
Fuark bro I wanna get like that but don't wanna take drugs

Fuark I used to take antidepressants too they would help me so much now that I'm close to htn (facially)

• +1

just get fillers for 800€ every 6 months and look like an uncanny freak in about 6 years theory

Paid 2.4k GBP for 8ml
Was a nice guy
felt very little pain
Had filler in under eyes, cheeks, jaw and chin

Results are good, left side of the jaw is a little overdone but I am still a bit swollen so should look better in a couple weeks

Overall I’d say it was worth it. I’d say I’ve gone from HTN to Chadlite

Will post pics in a couple weeks when swelling is gone
only concern is migration in under eye, did he say anything about that? btw tag me in post

• +1
Fuark bro I wanna get like that but don't wanna take drugs

Fuark I used to take antidepressants too they would help me so much now that I'm close to htn (facially)
Antidepressant are good but side effects suck balls.

I used to take parnate, an MAOI-a which made me really confident and assertive but the sides were too much. Both insomnia and narcolepsy were brutal.

SSRIs can fuck your sex drive so maybe not worth it. Lyrica is great though, just makes me very social and low inhib.

• +1
just get fillers for 800€ every 6 months and look like an uncanny freak in about 6 years theory
£800 isn’t a lot of money and you can get them dissolved.

I only want to look good for a couple years whilst I’m at uni. I’ll consider getting implants when I’m earning good money after I finish uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
£800 isn’t a lot of money and you can get them dissolved.

I only want to look good for a couple years whilst I’m at uni. I’ll consider getting implants when I’m earning good money after I finish uni
yeah that's a good plan broski 👍

• +1
Tag or gag(while deepthroating my 5.5 nbp)

Zach ally is one of the best

update? has the swelling gone down yet