Just had a dude flip the table I was at

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Some rando sperged out that I didn't want to share my table with him at the coffee shop. Tried to sit down anyway, so I called him out for being an asshole. Asked me what I was going to do about it 20 times like that means anything. No idea why retards think that's a good line. Then he sperged out and got thrown out of the cafe. Jfl at trying to be a tough guy in bougie coffee shops with cameras and cops everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: Ken, baerr, AspiringMogger and 3 others
Brutal no reply pill

Murica has coffee shops?

it was me, fuck you for treating me like that

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Murica has coffee shops?
It's 2024, every nothing town in the middle of nowhere has at least two coffee shops that roast their own beans and has a coffee pun as its title

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
it was me, fuck you for treating me like that
The average psler is scared to leave their basement for groceries. I don't think they're getting into conflicts over seating.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
What do you do at a coffee shop? Do you just sit there and browse org/ read a book. I’m gonna delete org soon and I need to find things to make life more interesting.

What do you do at a coffee shop? Do you just sit there and browse org/ read a book. I’m gonna delete org soon and I need to find things to make life more interesting.
shitpost here

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
you must have looked like a pushover cuck just letting that guy scream at you and verbally fuck you. What a soy boy. At a coffee shop nonetheless

He brutally mogged you.
even more embarrassing it was in a cofee shop filled with soyboys:soy::soy:

You are a weak beta cuckold and stood there as he embarrassed you :lul:

might as well transition to a women now because you lost your manhood:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: piec and ChadL1te
He brutally mogged you.
even more embarrassing it was in a cofee shop filled with soyboys:soy::soy:

You are a weak beta cuckold and stood there as he embarrassed you :lul:

might as well transition to a women now because you lost your manhood:blackpill:
legit he mogged so hard he got kicked out and banned from the coffee shop