Just had a session thinking about the coming singularity. [high effort]

_MVP_

_MVP_

C Singularity
it took me several hours of thinking to condense to 5 main points:

1. singularity has the highest potential, higher than takeover, higher than destroy humanity
2. the progress towards singularity cannot be stopped, if it doesnt come sooner then later, singularity is not if but when, so i might as well accelerate singularity
3. i get smarter every day, humanity always got smarter every day, and will continue to get smarter, the trend goes towards singularity
4. singularity is fairly easy to cause, just takes time. how, is trivial.
5. no one took over yet, humanity was never destroyed, so singularity is more likely to happen than takeover and destruction of humanity, because the trend has shown towards it since the beginning of the history

@deadstock
@LancasteR
@ambi

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, ambi, deadstock and 1 other person
brutal no reply pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifollowyou and Rea
if u accelerate singularity and things happen, they would have happened anyway, but later.
so might as well accelerate it.
share all your highest IQ thoughts u feel u can share.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
there are some experts that predict singularity will happen by 2045

it took me several hours of thinking to condense to 5 main points:

1. singularity has the highest potential, higher than takeover, higher than destroy humanity
2. the progress towards singularity cannot be stopped, if it doesnt come sooner then later, singularity is not if but when, so i might as well accelerate singularity
3. i get smarter every day, humanity always got smarter every day, and will continue to get smarter, the trend goes towards singularity
4. singularity is fairly easy to cause, just takes time. how, is trivial.
5. no one took over yet, humanity was never destroyed, so singularity is more likely to happen than takeover and destruction of humanity, because the trend has shown towards it since the beginning of the history

@deadstock
@LancasteR
@ambi
Ping me every thread u make from now on I’m interested :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and ambi
6. the pressure you have is majorly decreased since u dont have to take over, just help others create the singularity

7. there are too many Patches by the System to Prevent destruction of humanity, so singularity is the way to go, and its easier than takeover

the singularity would never happen because autocrats are too self interested to support it

if even one explosion happened in the singularity, it would destroy all of it because it would work like a brain and they couldn’t fix it because they don’t know how it works

given enough time it would eventually die out to a terrorist organizations or by autocrats

8. singularity would have come anyway, the Things and the consequences of it would have happened anyway, just faster if i accelerate it, so i will just do it, yolo

Another accelerationist excited for the end of the world

9. Singularity without overwhelming yourself