Just had a wet dream about fucking my oneitis and it felt better than actual sex I've had with her

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
Only because in my dream I went in raw
holy phuck vasectomy or death boyos tbh
ngl

Last edited:
You fucked your oneitis? nice.

vasectomy
81CBF982 E674 403A 95CE A15AF777985D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Nibba
make her go on birth control

make her go on birth control

I don't have a gf and I don't care about having one

My oneitis was just a hqnp 7/10 prime blonde which I had the pleasure of girlfriending for a month
she's phucking useless now tbh

@nattycel @Insomniac

don't be low IQ it's pointless to have sperm in your semen unless you are looking to have babies and be father cucked for 18 years

brb not having to worry about knocking up any of the sloots I phuck
brb not having to be paranoid about any of the sloots opening one of the rubbers I throw in the trash and knocking themselves up on purpose just because she wants me all for herself
brb can enjoy raw dogging anyone

JFL
Read this

Vasectomy: $400. Speechless look on her face: priceless

tl;dr
Girl gets knocked up and claims a guy is the father
Guy has medical documentation showing he doesn't have sperm in his semen due to earlier vasectomy
Guy plays along with her bullshit and in the meanwhile gets the documentation and a lawyer on standby
Guy tells her he knows she cheated and it's not his baby
Girl claims he is lying, he tells her he has a lawyer ready to fuck her shit up for life
Guy walks out the door a free man with the girl crying hysterically in the back because she knew she fucked up

Last edited:
I don't have a gf and I don't care about having one

My oneitis was just a hqnp 7/10 prime blonde which I had the pleasure of girlfriending for a month
she's phucking useless now tbh

@nattycel @Insomniac

don't be low IQ it's pointless to have sperm in your semen unless you are looking to have babies and be father cucked for 18 years

brb not having to worry about knocking up any of the sloots I phuck
brb not having to be paranoid about any of the sloots opening one of the rubbers I throw in the trash and knocking themselves up on purpose just because she wants me all for herself
brb can enjoy raw dogging anyone

JFL
Read this

Vasectomy: $400. Speechless look on her face: priceless

tl;dr
Girl gets knocked up and claims a guy is the father
Guy has medical documentation showing he doesn't have sperm in his semen due to earlier vasectomy
Guy plays along with her bullshit and in the meanwhile gets the documentation and a lawyer on standby
Guy tells her he knows she cheated and it's not his baby
Girl claims he is lying, he tells her he has a lawyer ready to fuck her shit up for life
Guy walks out the door a free man with the girl crying hysterically in the back because she knew she fucked up
It’s just a meme br0. Chill..lol.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath