Just had one of my worst drug-lows.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Brutal suicidal ideation.
Constantly feeling like having to vomit, yet nothing comes out.
Worst feeling I have had in a long long time.

Pure mental torture.

• So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse, n9wiff, TechnoBoss and 2 others
dont do drugs when you feel like shit, wtf am i doing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ascension
Just have a nice goon sesh and go to sleep bro.

Maybe take a break mang. You took a break not too long ago, but maybe consider another one.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Just have a nice goon sesh and go to sleep bro.
I feel better now, i snapped out of it as the drugs started wearing off

I took another pill of mdma now, hope to get a better mood

• So Sad
what did you take?

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
Maybe take a break mang. You took a break not too long ago, but maybe consider another one.
What else is there in life? Every day is torture and i need escape

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and TechnoBoss
I took another pill of mdma now, hope to get a better mood
dude don't give into the urge to take another...the reason why you feel dead is because you took the first MDMA pill and burnt ur receptors

• +1
dude don't give into the urge to take another...the reason why you feel dead is because you took the first MDMA pill and burnt ur receptors
The reason why i feel dead is because i am an ugly subhuman creature with 0 life Quality.

I take mdma to escape this hell

Alcohol 2CB mdma and ketamine together
next if you do when you feel that the roll comes to an end prepare small bumps of K. It will bring the roll back and in a different way. Don't do too much, as it is very easy to K hole and you will miss the roll.

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and MoggerGaston
The reason why i feel dead is because i am an ugly subhuman creature with 0 life Quality.

I take mdma to escape this hell
i heard horror stories of ppl becoming vegetables due to taking too much molly at once

What else is there in life? Every day is torture and i need escape
You have to try and level out your brain chemistry. It sucks but you will need to avoid anything that causes these intense highs, and extreme lows. I stopped doing most drugs (minus drinking, which I'm still trying to get over) and it's made my life better.

I can't even tell you how much it's improved my life. I don't smoke weed or anything. I feel very good when sober now. You can feel good too when you're sober. It just takes time.

Maybe replace the drugs with other stuff. It sounds like cope I know but maybe take up gymcelling. Do anything you can do distract yourself from wanting to do drugs until the cravings go away.

i heard horror stories of ppl becoming vegetables due to taking too much molly at once
I only take 1-2 pills per day, but doing every day

You have to try and level out your brain chemistry. It sucks but you will need to avoid anything that causes these intense highs, and extreme lows. I stopped doing most drugs (minus drinking, which I'm still trying to get over) and it's made my life better.

I can't even tell you how much it's improved my life. I don't smoke weed or anything. I feel very good when sober now. You can feel good too when you're sober. It just takes time.

Maybe replace the drugs with other stuff. It sounds like cope I know but maybe take up gymcelling. Do anything you can do distract yourself from wanting to do drugs until the cravings go away.
The pain is too much.

I was sober all day yet i felt so much stress, so much pain, i noticed i was extremely irritated all day. I went to the gym yet it was unbearable and i kept walking around in circles through the gym between sets out of stress

Eventually i got home 6pm and started doing alcohol and drugs to try and feel better. This backfired hard as it only made my bad mood even worse.

Now i got out of it and feel better again, 10pm, nothing i can do except more drugs to try get a better vibe

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss