Just had random girl come cuddle and watch a movie with me

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
This random girl I kinda know cuz we go to the same school and do the same sport is like really into me but she’s like ltb so I don’t really wanna date her(she has good body tho just ltb face). But I’m like kissless virgin so I talked to her on snap and got her to come to my house to like prob hookup ig but she is a virgin as well. So anyway we both kinda tired and didn’t have that much time so we just cuddled and watched a Funny tv show and curled up together on my bed. she like put my hand on her boobs and stuff but I didn’t even care tbh after a little bit I didn’t even wanna have sex I just wanted to keep holding her (idc it u call me gay). idk but I think it healed my soul a little tbh I feel so much better and optimistic now less depressed (not that I was depressed before).

Idk if ur touch starved ig definitely do this if u can cuz it’s really nice.

We also practiced kissing I don’t think she has kissed that many people either but I’m glad I did cus I thought it would be easier than it is I’m definitely gonna have to practice with this girl more cuz my kissing was hella awkward but she doesn’t care tbh.

Also I had to sneak her in on like a ladder jfl my mom almost caught me when I was sneaking her out it was hella risky but my parents are mostly chill about that stuff

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, thecel, LegitUser and 3 others
i want to burn down villages and become a God king

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, alcoholicToad and tomm1453

• +1
Reactions: dgzty

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Aero
not a single word

Also I had to sneak her in on like a ladder jfl my mom almost caught me when I was sneaking her out it was hella risky but my parents are mostly chill about that stuff
Why don't you invite your mom too, to watch a movie?
hot_girls_2727-2022-11-17.webp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, boss8055, greycel and 2 others
Pussy is the best anti-depressant known to a man

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I hope she'll suck your cock

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, thecel, LegitUser and 1 other person
Faggot could've gotten his cock sucked
Kill yourself little soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Lol she said she would and I can have her come back im just saying the cuddling was so nice i didn’t really care

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Imagine being so non-resentful that you want a woman to please another man.

I’m a resentful incel; I seethe from reading threads like this. Fuck sex-having normies.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Imagine being so non-resentful that you want a woman to please another man.

I’m a resentful incel; I seethe from reading threads like this. Fuck sex-having normies.
Oh no, I am resentful, very much so. Why should I wish the negative, though? Many in here are in the same boat.

• +1
This random girl I kinda know cuz we go to the same school and do the same sport is like really into me but she’s like ltb so I don’t really wanna date her(she has good body tho just ltb face). But I’m like kissless virgin so I talked to her on snap and got her to come to my house to like prob hookup ig but she is a virgin as well. So anyway we both kinda tired and didn’t have that much time so we just cuddled and watched a Funny tv show and curled up together on my bed. she like put my hand on her boobs and stuff but I didn’t even care tbh after a little bit I didn’t even wanna have sex I just wanted to keep holding her (idc it u call me gay). idk but I think it healed my soul a little tbh I feel so much better and optimistic now less depressed (not that I was depressed before).

Idk if ur touch starved ig definitely do this if u can cuz it’s really nice.

We also practiced kissing I don’t think she has kissed that many people either but I’m glad I did cus I thought it would be easier than it is I’m definitely gonna have to practice with this girl more cuz my kissing was hella awkward but she doesn’t care tbh.

Please stop reminding us poor sub5s that we will never expierence this:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Oh no, I am resentful, very much so. Why should I wish the negative, though? Many in here are in the same boat.

My resentment is irrational.

I want incels to ascend and be happy. But once they do that, I get angry and want them to go back to being incels.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
My resentment is irrational.

I want incels to ascend and be happy. But once they do that, I get angry and want them to go back to being incels.
I am not happy if others are happy, that would be sympathy, I am not so sympathetic. Good for them, though. And at the same time I feel some annoyance when I see, around, people who look worse than me who superficially are more gratified. There I feel a slight resentment.

• +1