Just had really awkward convo with asian girl in class

Downey

Downey

Platinum
I haven’t talked to another person in 6 days so today I decided to make an effort to talk to someone in my class. But because it had been so long my social muscles weren’t flexed and I fucked up a bit

Sat next to asian girl and asked her about the wednesday lecture I missed. She was pretty open and receptive to talking, she asked me where I was from. Then I asked her and she said “Japan!” For some reason I said “Oh yeah I enjoyed my time there” even though I’ve never been to japan

then she asked me when I had been to japan, what I did and I kept making shit up based on what I’ve read. Told her I went to anime store and the beach. asked if I have any pics I said “no because I didn’t go, it was my brother who went”

She asked “how do you know these things then” I said “haha I read about them online, it is very sad what they did in hiroshima” she did a weird laugh and we just ended the conversation

Entire time the volume on my phone was max so you could hear bollywood music from my discarded headphones during the silence. Very awkward convo, I need custom wraparound NT implant from eppley

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, sub6manletnozygos, Zeta ascended and 5 others
You are an idiot.

jfl wow she thinks youre retarded and or a huge compulsive liar now

9A6FF2DA 70F5 4167 8E0C 0440CF141CFD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The convo was awkward because she didn't understand half of the words you were saying, as most Asians. She just pretended to comprehend

jfl what a complete autist

Fake or Extreme Aspie. How can you be so bad at talking to people?